Defiling The Beauty (Jinkook #21)

Commissioned by: anon

Tags: Virgin Jin, Pirate Jk, Innocence Kink, Corruption Kink, Stockholm Syndrome, Dark, Dubious Consent, Multiple Orgasm, Spanking, Dirty Talk.

Summary:

"Do you know what sex is?"

Seokjin blushed and shook his head.

"It is when I would put my length in your sweet ass and release my seeds inside."

"Oh", Seokjin was really red, "S-So what will we be doing right now?"

"I will be putting my length in you."

"But that's sex!"

"Not if I put only half of it", Jungkook smiled and traced the sharp jaw, "Not if I release outside your body."

Words: 3749

The ground below Seokjin was shifting. He was moving back and forth, bile rising up in his throat. He gulped, opening his eyes slowly. The small window of the wooden cabin provided enough light to illuminate the room. Seokjin whined, wanting to rub his eyes.

Something coarse and sharp rubbed around his wrists.

"What..." Seokjin blinked, confused and in discomfort. The loud caws of the seagull made his headache worse.

Wait... Seokjin looked at the window again, seagull?

The shifting wood below him, the nauseating feeling, the screams of birds, the unknown cabin...

Ship.

Seokjin was on some kind of a ship. But he had no recollection of getting on it neither could be remember his family telling him about any such journey.

His family...

"Father!" he called out, wincing at the way his skull throbbed, "Mother!"

No response came from his parents. But just before Seokjin was about to scream louder, the door opened. It was a man dressed to shabby clothes, dark and dusty. He had messy hair that somehow looked beautiful and curly instead of wild and unruly. His eyes bore into Seokjin's, the pretty face marred by a wicked expression.

"The prince is awake."

Seokjin blinked, "I-I'm not a prince."

The man chuckled, finding the answer adorable, "Among us beasts, you are no less than a prince."

Seokjin shifted, hissing as the coarse rope rubbed painfully, "Beasts? Who are you all? Where are my parents?"

The youngest son of the Kim merchants was a treasured and pampered child. The love didn't make him insensitive or haughty like the other men but it did make him unknowing to all the dangers and the bad things that exist in this world. He lived far away from the shores, tucked into the safety of forests.

"My prince, your parents are not here", The man walked towards Seokjin and sat down on the bed in front of him, "it wouldn't be kidnapping if your parents would be here, would it?"

Seokjin was unaware of many evils. Hence he was also unaware of fear that most people feel in the face of such evils.

"Why have you kidnapped me? Who are you?" He asked, calm and curious. The man's eyes sparkled, intrigued by the behaviour of his captive.

"I have kidnapped you for ransom, dear" the man smiled, amused, "I am Jungkook, most know me as that notorious pirate who steals woman for pleasure and wealth."

Blessings (Jin Centric)| By DewOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara