Camboy Brother (Pt. 2/2)

Commissioned by: anon

Tags: Sex on Camera, Exhibitionism, Face Fucking, Rough Sex, Multiple Orgasms, Dirty Talk.

Summary:

"Come on, everyone wants to see you squirting again", Jungkook breathed out, throat parched and eyes wild with pleasure. Seokjin's cock in his hand twitched wildly, completely hard and very heated, "Show everyone how good of a slut you are for me."

Words: 2098

Five minutes after the stream started, Seokjin crawled into view. He was one his knees, the black shirt he wore coming down to his thighs and barely hiding his hard cock. He wore a bright red lipstick, shiny and juicy.

"Hello everyone!" Seokjin cutely waved at the camera as he sat on his bed, "Today will be a special stream because I have a boyfriend now! And he wants to play with me on camera~"

Seokjin's cute giggle made a lot of audience praise him in the chat while some showed their excitement over seeing their beloved camboy getting fucked by a real dick.

"He is so big and thick", Seokjin shifted so his was sitting on his knees with his side profile towards the camera, "He fills all my holes so nicely."

The camboy then looked up in front of him and smiled. A man came into view, only his lower body visible. He was naked with his hard cock hanging out which Seokjin wasted no moment in grasping and stroking.

"Fuck my mouth, Hyung", Seokjin whispered as he rubbed his cheek against the red and slightly wet cock.

Jungkook on the other hand was breathing quite heavily as he heard his older step brother call him Hyung. He shifted his eyes to the computer, reading some comments.

"Make him choke on your fingers", Jungkook smirked as he read that, "Sure."

Seokjin choked before moaning loudly as three fingers were thrust into his mouth. He closed his eyes and swirled his tongue around the digits, coating them thoroughly. Jungkook then gripped his chin with the other hand and forced his mouth open.

"Let them see what you are doing."

Seokjin looked at the camera from the corner of his eyes and groaned when the wet fingers pinched his tongue and forced it out. He sat there, mouth forced open with his tongue out, as Jungkook fucked his mouth with his fingers.

"H-ng", the older man tried to whimper around the fingers. Jungkook could hear the alerts of donations coming in but he was focused of making Seokjin drool messily as he fucked his throat. When he was satisfied with how pink Seokjin's face was, he took out his fingers.

Jungkook rubbed his cock with his palm wet with Seokjin's saliva as he read the comments, "Choke him, make him cry, slap him with your dick."

Seokjin whined when his tongue was slapped by Jungkook's cock. The younger grinned before slapping the pink cheeks with his cock as well.

"So messy", Jungkook whispered as he thrust his cock inside the wet mouth. Seokjin's eyes widened and he moaned at the insertion before the cock was taken out completely, "Fuck, you are hungry for it, aren't ya?"

"Fuck my mouth, please", Seokjin moaned as he eyed the glistening cock. Jungkook turned his head at a particularly loud alert.

"Someone gave 50 dollars for fuck him until he cries", Jungkook grinned even though his face was not visible, "Gladly."

Seokjin gurgle around the cock that was quickly forced down his throat. Jungkook gripped his hair and pushed him down his cock, enjoying the constricting throat swallowing around him.