Seducing My Hyung (Pt. 2/2)

Commissioned by: anon

Tags: Sexual Tension, Angst, Shower Sex, Enema (? There's water in ass if that counts), Rough Sex, Multiple Orgasms, Overstimulation.

Summary:

"I will fuck you", Jungkook groaned and started thrusting in the clenching hole again, "as much as you want. You won't seek out anyone else for your sexual needs."

Seokjin tried to answer but his cock was suddenly taken in a tight grip. Jungkook started jacking him off quickly, his hips not faltering.

Words: 1885

After getting fucked by his Hyung, Seokjin had thought that maybe now they could have a relationship of more than just step brothers.

He was unfortunately wrong.

"Welcome back, Hyung!"

Jungkook had just walked in their apartment when he heard Seokjin's voice coming from somewhere near kitchen. He sighed, guilt and regret and shame churning in his belly. But Jungkook could not just get out of the house so he reluctantly made his way towards the kitchen.

Only to stop dead in his tracks.

Because Seokjin was laying down plates on the table, wearing a frilly blue apron. Only a frilly blue apron.

"How was your day?" Seokjin asked as he bent down to place the plate on the other side of the table. Jungkook's eyes caught the brown bud peaking out of the apron before he averted his eyes to Seokjin's smug face.

"Alright."

Jungkook was about to step back and go to his room when Seokjin turned around. His entire back was uncovered, ass naked and bare and exposed. Jungkook took a deep breath when Seokjin bent for some goddamn reason and the peachy cheeks parted to show the red crystal end of a butt plug.

"I-I will go and..." Jungkook gulped, cock hardening. By the time Seokjin turned around, his Hyung had ran off to his room.

"Hyung!" Seokjin stomped his foot as he gritted his teeth, "You... I won't let you run away."

~

Jungkook inhaled deeply before exhaling slowly. He did this a few more times before he started the shower. The cold water did little to soften his cock but Jungkook persisted and stood under it nonetheless, not daring to touch himself.

He should have known Seokjin would not give up so easily.

"Hyung~"

Jungkook groaned mentally as his younger brother entered the shower cubicle, naked and starting to get wet.

"Can I wash your back?"

Without even waiting for a reply, Seokjin picked up the shower gel and started lathering his hands in it.

"Jinnie", Jungkook gripped Seokjin's shoulders and looked at him with hard eyes, "You need to—"

"Hyung", with a breathy voice and lustful eyes, Seokjin slowly creeped his soapy hands up Jungkook's torso, starting from his hard abs, "I can help you relax."

Jungkook's breath hitched as nimble fingers slid up his body, touching his sensitive spots before Seokjin had his hands on Jungkook's shoulder. The younger man stood on his tip toes, getting closer and closer to Jungkook's face.

"Jin!"

Seokjin found himself pushed against the glass wall, wrists gripped tightly above his head.