Predator (Jinkook #26)

Commissioned by: anon

Tags: Rape/Non-Con, A/B/O, Alpha Jk, Stalker Jk, Omega Jin, Drugging, Kidnapping, Unconscious Sex, Knotting, Breeding, Marking, Sad, Dark, Fucked Up.

Summary:

"You will look pregnant when I'm done with you."

"AH!" Seokjin's eyes snapped open when Jungkook shifted his hips and hammered right at the sweet spot, not stopping even as the omega stared at him with bewildered eyes, "W-wh-AH!"

"Hello, little omega", Seokjin screamed when his clit was slapped, mind confused and aroused, "Meet your new alpha, Jungkook."

Words: 4563

Seokjin's Style:

Jungkook's style:

Jungkook's style:

"Hyung!" the squeal prompted the group of alphas and betas to look back at their omega friend who was pointing to a big and pink bear stuffed-toy in the top rack of the shop, "Get me this one, please!"

It was shooting arena, the bear the biggest price. Of course, the alphas and betas were all going to try for their beloved omega, that went without question.

Seokjin had been the only omega of this new and young pack since a very long time. All of his friends, most of whom were closer than his real family, loved Seokjin like their little brother and spoiled him with just as much adoration. They were also extremely protective, not letting their little omega go out in crowds alone.

"Let me try", the oldest beta offered with a gentle smile, ruffling the omega's hair. Seokjin smiled, cute and sweet as he watched his pack from the side lines.

This was his chance.

Looking around to make sure that all his friends were concentrated on the game, Seokjin quickly slipped away and into the crowd. He felt like a misbehaving child, going against the order of his pack. But he had been sheltered so much that Seokjin craved a little freedom, wanted to go exploring on his own.