Happy Accidents (Jinkook #3)

Commissioned by: anonymous

Tags: Misunderstandings, Sleeping with the wrong person, Angst, Jealous Jungkook, Bottom Jin, Riding, Blowjob.

Summary:

The next morning, Seokjin woke up with a slight headache and a very sore body. But that's okay because he FINALLY slept with his crush Namjoo--

Wait...

Why is Jungkook sleeping naked next to him?!

Words: 2613

Jungkook groaned and threw his head back on the pillow. He has been trying to sleep for the last two hours but the loud music from the party downstairs wasn't helping. His sore throat which was scratchy and raw wasn't helping either.

I shouldn't have eaten that many ice creams, Jungkook silently regretted.

He jumped when the door to his room was slammed open.

"Who-" he tried to speak but his voice came out hoarse.

"I..." Though the room was dark, the light from the outside illuminated the intruder's face.

Seokjin?

"I..." Seokjin shut the door behind him, leaving the room in darkness again, "I want you..."

Jungkook's breath hitched at his words.

"You want me?" He spoke softly, careful to not strain his throat. Seokjin grinned wide, looking a bit tipsy but not drunk out of his mind.

"I finally have the courage to say this", Jungkook's blankets were snatched away from his body only to be replaced by a eager Seokjin on his lap, "I want you."

He could not see the man's face but he didn't need to, not when Seokjin had leaned down and captured his lips in a messy kiss. Seokjin didn't bother to keep the kiss tame or innocent, opening his mouth quickly and inviting Jungkook inside. The younger man hummed and curled his tongue with Seokjin's, the lewd moans of the man on top of him making him hard in his pants.

"Want your cock in me", Seokjin whispered shakily, fingers doing quick works of removing Jungkook's shirt, "Want you to fuck my ass so hard I won't be able to walk tomorrow."

Jungkook groaned, uncaring of his scratchy throat. They continued to suck each other's lips while removing their shirts and pants. The wet sounds of their lips kissing was soon replaced by the wet squelches of Seokjin jerking off Jungkook's cock.

"Feels good?" Seokjin giggled softly, kissing down Jungkook's chest. The man grunted in response and turned Seokjin's head up to kiss him breathless again. They both started grinding on each other, moans of different pitches creating a dirty harmony.

"Come on, fuck me", Seokjin quickly turned impatient. He left Jungkook's lips in favour of rummaging through his jeans. Jungkook felt a foil thrust into his hand while Seokjin popped open a bottle.

"So eager", Jungkook whispered in his low voice, wrapping the condom on his cock.

"Been waiting for so long", Seokjin squeaked and Jungkook could guess it was because he had hit that spot, "Want you, baby. S-so bad."

Jungkook breathed heavily as Seokjin lined his length to his hole. He gently held the dainty waist (fuck, so small) and rubbed circles in his skin.