Payment in Sex (Jinkook #25)

Commissioned by: anon

Tags: Businessman Seokjin, Client Jungkook, Sex arrangement, Porn with humor and a bit of angst, Wet and Messy sex.

Summary

"I'm not forcing you into anything, Seokjin-shi. You can turn me down and I will walk away with my deal and my money. Or you can agree and then, not only does your company gets millions, you too get to fuck around for five continuous days."

"Five conti-!" Seokjin spluttered, redness of his ear matching his cheek. Jungkook grinned wolfishly at his cute reactions, "Five continous days?!"

(or, Jin is a businessman who's trying to close a deal with his client, Jungkook. Jungkook agrees to sign the contract only if Jin sleeps with him)

Words: 4208

"Excuse me?"

Seokjin looked up with sharp, bewildered eyes. The man before him remained nonchalant to the heated glare, sitting on the black chair in a relaxed posture with his legs spread obscenely. Seokjin squinted his eyes at his client, his own back straight and tensed.

"I said", his client smiled, slow and lazy and in a way that irritated Seokjin to no end. He was regretting agreeing to this meeting, "I will sign this contract if you agree to sleep with me."

Even as the shameless words were repeated, Seokjin refused to believe them as truth. He continued to stare at the man across the table, hands clenching in the leather of his arm rest. This could not be happening, it just couldn't.

"Jungkook-shi", even though the name was gritted out with a hot glare, Seokjin tried his best to not disrespect his client (though he desperately wanted to), "this is no time for jokes."

"It really isn't. That is why I am not laughing", Jungkook leaned forward in his seat, placing his hands on the table. The small decrease of the space between their faces made Seokjin uncomfortable; he shifted in his seat, looking carefully at the other man.

"Payment in sex is not something we do in this company, Jeon Jungkook. This is an office not a common brothel, you can't just ask someone to sleep with you, especially not the man you are signing an important deal with."

Seokjin grew furious when his words seemed to have no effect on the man. Jungkook only continued to smile easily, a slight uplift of his lips that indicated to a soft smirk. His eyes kept going up and down Seokjin's torso, looking at him in a way that made the businessman feel naked in his seat.

(He refused to admit that he enjoyed that scrutinizing gaze).

"I hear you loud and clear, Seokjin", the lack of any respect, of any proper etiquette worked as fuel to the raging fire. Seokjin's eyes were hard and cold as he listened to the bullshit the other man uttered, "But my demands are also clear: I will sign this important deal with you if you sleep with me."

"Are you fucking out of your mind?" Seokjin asked, voice much louder than he has ever let be in his aesthetic office. It made Jungkook grin, to be able to break this sophisticated man, "You are seriously ready to jeopardize the work of our employees who made this meeting possible only, for what, a lay? When you can find anyone to warm your bed?"

"You see, Seokjin", it was quiet, as Jungkook got up from his seat. He fixed his jacket, eyes dark as he took in the nervous expression of the businessman, "I am not stupid enough to ruin this amazing deal for a simple lay."

"Then why are you doing this? Do you hate me for some reason I do not know of? Do you want to humiliate me by proposing such a disgusting arrangement?" Seokjin's mind could not come up with any reason that would justify this confusing act. He followed Jungkook with his eyes as the man rounded the table, "Go back to your seat, Jungkook."