Pink Milk (JinxBTS #1)

Commissioned by: Li

Tags: A/B/O, Non consensual Somnophilia, Boypussy Jin, Cunnilingus, Public Fingering, GangBang, Hidden Omega Jin, Alpha BTS, Spitroasting, Possessive Behavior, Belly Bulge, Cock Slut Jin, Fingering, Multiple Orgasm, Knotting, Rough Sex, Dirty Talk.

Summary:

For the past few days, all he had done is take seeds. He could not even remember a moment where his pussy was empty.

But he wasn't complaining.

"Alpha~" the little omega smiled drunkenly at Yoongi, "Y-you two are left."

After all, for Seokjin, the best way to start a week was to get his pink pussy full of creamy and thick milk.

Words: 4269

Jungkook silently tip toed his way to his Hyung's room. It wasn't out of ordinary that one (or more) of the members would sometimes (many a times) find their way to Seokjin's bedroom in the middle of the night.

The beta was just so attractive. The pack was almost sure that they were hypnotised. How else could they be so attracted to this man who had no scent? But they've lived long enough to just accept the fact that all of them were whipped for Seokjin. Scent or not.

This is why Jungkook boldly opened the door without as much as knocking.

And immediately stopped.

"Ngh."

Through the small crack, Jungkook could see Seokjin lay on his stomach, hips rolling down slowly. The sounds he made were soft but seemed to echo in the silent air. Jungkook's heightened vision allowed him to view the man clearly even in the dim light.

"Ah~"

He should go.

No matter how much Jungkook liked Seokjin, this was just wrong. With that thought, the younger man closed the door.

"Hah!"

Jungkook cursed his enhanced senses. He could still hear the breathy whines, could still imagine the way Seokjin must be moving his hips, desperate and needy. Maybe he'll wake with his cock hard and swollen between his legs. Or maybe he'll cum like that, leaking in his briefs.

"Fuck", Jungkook groaned, running a hand through his hair. He should really go. But as Seokjin's voise increased in pitch, so did his curiosity. How would Seokjin look cumming while he slept? What if Jungkook went in and saw his cock spurting? Would Seokjin be embarrassed or act like a needy baby?

Jungkook had too many questions and no answers.

But he could get his answer.

"I'm sorry, Hyung", he whispered before opening the door again. Seokjin was in the same position, legs spread just a tad wider. Jungkook gulped, feeling his heart thud behind his rib cage. The wide hips sensually rolled down, Jungkook's half hard cock twitching in his sweatpants.

"Hyung", he tested. No response. Jungkook bit his lips, eyes glowing a faint red. He couldn't understand why his body was responding like this to a beta but he didn't really care, "You look so pretty."

Seokjin whined, as if understanding. Large hands hovered over the mounds covered in pink briefs. The heat grew as Jungkook slowly lowered them. The landing was cushioned by the cheeks, making the alpha growl lowly in his chest.

"So soft", he couldn't help but admire the plush bottom, groping it roughly. The skin was moldable and unresisting. Not wanting to risk Seokjin waking up, Jungkook took a deep breath and got to work.