Ritual For Three (Jin x Rap Line)

Commissioned by: anon

Tags: Monster fucking, Tentacles, Foursome, Too many Penetrations, Face fucking, Belly Bulge, Womb Fucking, Squirting, Boypussy Jin.

Summary:

Drunk Seokjin performs a ritual and summons a two-cocked demon, one incubus and a freaking tentacle monster.

RIP his vagina.

Words: 2300

Waking up after drinking yourself to death is never a pleasant experience. But waking up with a headache and finding three men standing in front of your bed is a very unique and confusing experience.

"Um..." Seokjin was, as expected, dumbfounded.

The three men stopped their hushed discussion and looked at him. The tallest man had shiny silver hair, his appearance almost normal if not for the equally silver eyes.

The middle height man had gorgeous black hair, curled and falling in his eyes. His body was that of a human except for the two horns and a tail that Seokjin noticed.

The third and the smallest man had wavy blonde that framed his small face. He looked human, no abnormality in sight.

What the fuck did I do last night?

"You performed a ritual."

Seokjin jumped and looked at the silver haired man. The man smirked at his action, a dimple adoring his face.

Cute.

"Thank you, Jinnie."

Seokjin flinched, mind finally clear and awake enough to feel panic and fear. The man with black hair cooed and came forward, placing a knee on the bed.

"Don't be scared, we don't harm the ones who summon us."

There was something in that man's smile that made Seokjin lean towards him.

"I'm Hoseok but you can call me Hobi", that man whispered, tail swishing back and forth, "The big guy is Namjoon and the little one is Yoongi."

The blond, Yoongi, rolled his eyes at the description, "You summoned a demon, an incubus and a monster."

Seokjin looked at him.

What?!

"You don't remember?" The taller man, Namjoon, raised a brow, "You looked sober when you called us."

I look sober just before I'm about to pass out, Seokjin thought with a wince.

"Oh", Namjoon nodded his head, "We thought you passed out because you used too much of your energy."

"Are you reading my thoughts?" Seokjin looked scared.

Hobi chuckled, "He's a strong demon so yeah, he can read all of our thoughts. I can sense your emotions."

"You're an incubus", Seokjin slowly said, before turning to Yoongi, "And you..."

He doesn't look like a monster though.