A Mistake (JinMinKook #3)

Commissioned by: anon

Tags: Misunderstandings, Social Medias, ABO, Alpha Jikook, Mates, Fluffy, Pre-Heat, So Much Love, Light Angst

Summary: Jimin and Jungkook thought it'll be a good idea to fulfill Jinnie's wish and reveal to the world that he's their one and only omega. They just... didn't plan it right.

Now Seokjin doesn't understand why half the world hates him and other half are confused/concerned.

Words: 2337

Prompt: 

~

Seokjin sat still and slouched on their shared bed, soft light of twilight peeking through the curtain and illuminating the otherwise dark room. Jimin pushed the door close behind them, eyes falling where their omega was still scrolling through his phone, frowning at just how many comments he was getting because of their mistake.

It made his chest tighten, his steps freeze.

"Hyung?" the omega flinched and Jungkook felt worse for not being more careful. Jimin breathed in the scent, sweet mangoes mixed with bitter anxiousness. Jungkook walked inside, turning the light on as he went, "Did you eat the snacks we left?"

The shake of Seokjin's head was small and almost chastised, eyes turned down and head hanging low. Jungkook sat in front of his mate, hands coming up to cup the saddened face only to frown when he felt the cool skin, "Did the heater broke?"

Seokjin's head dipped lower and Jimin knew the answer before it was whispered, "Forgot to turn it on."

Arms wound around his body, pulling him in the warm embrace of their younger alpha. Jimin smiled small but adoring at the two before taking the blue blanket from the rack and coming to stand behind Seokjin. Their omega sighed as he draped it over him, leaning back against Jimin.

"Sorry", the apology sounded wrong on the alphas' ears and Jungkook was quick to pull back and hold Seokjin's face, tilting it until their eyes met.

"Don't apologize for the mess we created", Jungkook hated the look in Seokjin's eyes, hated that he was responsible for it, "You did nothing wrong, you did not deserve all those words thrown at you, hyung."