For You (Pt. 2/2)

Commissioned by: anon

Tags: Soft Sex, Insecure Jk, Scared Jin, Wall Sex, Accidental Voyeurism, Happy Ending.

Summary:

Seokjin would not say that it was unexpected but that knowledge could not stop him from screaming when Jungkook bucked his hips up until he had buried every inch of his manhood inside the warm heat. He kept grinding his cock up, not letting Seokjin run away as the elder choked on how hot he felt in such a deep place.

Words: 3696

"Easy", Jungkook whispered, running comforting hands up and down Seokjin's sides, "Relax or you will hurt yourself."

Seokjin breathed heavily, his hands on Jungkook's abs supported his quivering body. He took a few deep breaths before letting himself fall another inch on Jungkook's cock.

"Ah!" the elder moaned, legs trying to close but Jungkook's body stopped them, "Why.. Why is it so deep like this?"

Jungkook laughed, a little breathless and a little choked, "Yeah. It is a little difficult this way. We can stop if you want."

Seokjin shook his head and opened his eyes slowly. His dark and wide blown eyes found Jungkook's face, filling up with even more lust as he saw the effect he had on the younger man.

Jungkook was sweating, his fringes matted to his forehead. His biceps flexed as he tried to stop himself from holding Seokjin too tightly. Jungkook had already covered the elder's waist in finger shaped bruises, he did not wish to cause him more pain.

"I want to do this", Seokjin breathed and fell another inch down. Jungkook groaned at the slow and torturous descent. He ran his hand down the strong thighs which clenched and flexed with the effort of keeping Seokjin's hole just a few inch off from swallowing the cock whole.

"You look so beautiful."

Jungkook watched in fascination how a new wave of blush spread from Seokjin's cheeks to his ear and down to his neck and chest. When he glided his hands down the thighs again, Jungkook let his nails scrape down lightly, adding that beautiful red colour to the brown and shiny thighs.

"Fuck", Seokjin breathed out at the slight pain, eyes half shut as his hands tried not to slip from the defined abs, "So... Ah! So good, Jungkook."

The younger grinned, a little more innocent than his previous smiles and traced a random line up Seokjin's body until he reached his navel. He circled the small feature with the feather light touch of his fingers. The muscles flexed like a butterfly's wings.

"Sto- ah!" Seokjin's loudly moaned as the tightening of his core made Jungkook feel even bigger and thicker and hotter in his body. The younger was just as affected; his eyes closed in pleasure and mouth fell open as Seokjin's muscles massaged his cock.

"Lean over me", Jungkook whispered, gliding his hands up Seokjin's body. As calloused fingers came up and rubbed at his nipples, Seokjin arched his back, moaning loud and lewd.

"Wh- oh!" Jungkook massaged the shiny mounds of fat on Seokjin's chest, "What do you m-mean?"

"Drape your body over me", Jungkook whispered. His chest heaved as he watched the erotic body of his lover writhe over him. Jungkook gulped, "I-It will be easier for you."

Seokjin nodded, droplets of sweat falling from his fringes. He looked nothing sort of ethereal; body shining under the golden rays of the morning sun. Jungkook thanked his stars at being able to witness something so majestic, so Godly.