Golden Cage (Pt. 3/3)

Commissioned by: anon

Tags: Dark JK, Mpreg, Shower Sex, Angry Jin, Hopeless Ending.

Summary:

"What happened, baby?" Jungkook breathed out on Seokjin's lips, "No more fight left in that cute body of yours? It feels too good to be filled by the cock of your husband whom you hate so much?"

Words: 3128

No matter how much Seokjin had come to detest Jungkook and their life as a forced couple, he could not help but love what they created together.

Their son was a healthy baby who gave Seokjin a lot of pain as the man tried to push him out, clutching Jungkook's hand hard enough to leave bruises. But that first cry of his baby, seeing his wrinkled face for the first time; it made everything worth it.

Seokjin did not want to be Jungkook's husband, so he became his son's papa instead. He would spend hours cooing and fussing over the tiny one, making sure he was also fed and burped and clean in his diapers. Seokjin enjoyed this, even when his baby's cries woke him up five times a night. He enjoyed kissing the soft little hands and feets, blowing a raspberry on the belly and making the cute one giggle loudly.

Who did not enjoy all that was, predictably, Jungkook. The man loved his child, don't get him wrong. He would kill anyone who dared look at his baby the wrong way. Jungkook loved his flesh and blood to the moon and back.

What he did not love was sharing Seokjin. As it was, the man now fearlessly proclaimed who much he did not like Jungkook. No matter how Jungkook acted like he was not bothered by Seokjin's words, it did hurt a lot when his husband would promise their baby that he would keep him away from his dad and would never let him become like his dad.

As much as he felt warm when Seokjin fed their baby his milk, he also craved that warm embrace at night. But now Seokjin had a reason to get out of their bed several times a night and stay out so long that he was on the bed for only a few minutes.

Jungkook hated that he had to share Seokjin and he hated that Seokjin used their son as a reason to stay away from him.

Such an act deserved punishment.

"Jungkook?"

After Seokjin had put their son to bed, he went for his nightly shower. But this time, Jungkook wanted to join him as well.

"Hello, dear husband", Jungkook grinned, pulling the shower curtain away. Seokjin's body was not as fit as before his pregnancy but it had a softness to it that made Jungkook wild with lust. His stomach had just a little fat left and his chest was much more voluptuous now. Small tits, not big enough to hang down but just enough to protrude out from Seokjin's skin tight shirts quite obscenely, were now the main focus of Jungkook's fantasies.

"What the fuck?!" Seokjin shouted, pulling at the curtain to try and close it, "Get out! I'm showering!"

"I can see that", Jungkook paid no mind to Seokjin trying to yank the curtain back and openly leered at his husband's wet and naked form, "That is why I am here. To give my husband a hand while showering."

"I have no need for your hands or anything", Seokjin hissed and tried to cover himself with the curtain but Jungkook yanked them off so hard, the polyester was ripped off of the clip on rings, "What are you doing?!"

Jungkook then got into the shower, pulling Seokjin's naked body towards his own equally naked.

"I have been deprived of you for eight months now", Jungkook growled on his face, "Do I not deserve a little award of some kind?"