Unfairytale (Taejin #11)

Commissioned by: anon

Tags: Rape/Non-Con, Obsessed Taehyung, Cute Seokjin, Non consensual Somnophilia, Handcuffs, Crying Seokjin, Dark Ending.

Summary: Hetouched the frame with his other hand, gulped at the image Seokjin made,sleeping so vulnerable and open on the bed, "I never wanted to bully you, baby,but with that fuck me sign on your face, your virgin little hole was notgoing to survive the semester."

Words: 4414

Dews notes (edited in 12 hours after story is up):

I didn't think it needed to be said considering I've written many dark stories in this book but I'll write these nonetheless:

1) The characters in this story are fictional and do not reflect the actual people. Don't hate/bash/form opinion of any irl person based on the story.

2) I tagged it rape, meaning no matter how "hot" or "cute" it might sound in certain sentences, it's still rape.

3) This is wrong and unhealthy, the narrator is unreliable.

4) HEED THE TAGS AND WARNINGS!

~

"You look different today", Seokjin closed his eyes and sighed silently, not even turning to acknowledge the other man who leaned against the lockers, "trying to impress some stupid soul who made the mistake of falling for you?"

Seokjin did not bother with a reply though his ears did turn pink at the words, something that the bully noticed with glee.

"Aww, getting shy", a finger hovered over his cheek, not touching but so close as it traced the curve of his jaw, "hit the nail with that guess, didn't I?"

"Whatever makes your nights better, Taehyung", Seokjin shut his locker shut and turned around, coming face to face with the smirking man. Ironically, between the two of them, Taehyung seemed to be dressed different that day.

"Are you saying that imagining you seducing some stupid boy makes my nights better?" it was crude, the turn of his lips and the look in his eyes. Seokjin could agree it made the boy attractive but the expression also made want to puke, "Because you'll be wrong."

The smirk was gone now, instead replaced by a hard line of his lips. Seokjin frowned at the sudden change of expression and stepped back when Taehyung leaned closer to his face, cold and threatening.

"It makes my nights restless."

Seokjin gulped when the boy came closer, Taehyung's warm breath fanning on his plum lips. He knew he should push the man off but he was entranced by the sheer emotions of those dark eyes, as if accusing Seokjin of something he does not remember doing.

The moment was over when footsteps came towards them, Taehyung straightening up and smirking at Seokjin as if this moment between them never happened, "Now that I look closely, you seem as boring as every day. What a shame though, that face would look much without those stupid glasses."

The backhanded compliment left Seokjin frowning in confusion and shock and Taehyung took the opportunity to walk away, a certain haste to his steps. Students swarmed around him and soon the sounds of lockers opening distracted him from his thoughts.

~

Taehyung hadn't always been a bully, at least not to him.

Since the first day of college, Seokjin had done well with blending in and finding a small group of people who shared his interest. He and Taehyung had only crosses paths a couple of times, during a concert and when had to cheer for their friends in a singing competition. It was brief and nothing monumental, though Seokjin had soon realized that he was crushing on the other man.