No Speak Da Ed

[The bell rings in the cafeteria, and the kids come in for lunch. The Kankers are the first to come in and sit, and they are about to begin eating when suddenly their chairs are lifted, one by one, into the air, and then set down again. The source of this mysterious levitation is Ed, who is wearing a jar on his head and collecting used gum. At the end of a table sits Edd and Nat, who are under a sign advertising moon rocks, dressed as astronauts and painting the gum blue.]

Ed: "SPACE CADET ED HAS RETURNED!"

Nat: [painting her delivery] "Well done Cadet!"

Edd: [painting his delivery] "Clutching at the proverbial straw, wouldn't you say?"

Eddy: "Keep painting, Rembrandt, and leave the moolah making to me." [He bounces over to Kevin and Nazz's table.] "It's a once in a lifetime opportunity, Kev. Moon rocks! All the way from space!"

[Kevin is about to reply, but his chair is suddenly lifted.]

Kevin: "Hey, what the–put me down, ya–"

[Ed dumps Kevin on the floor and scrapes the gum off the bottom of Kevin's chair with a magazine.]

Ed: "Space Cadet Ed returning to base, Double D and Nat."

Kevin: [to Eddy] "Get away from me, Space Dork, or I'll shove these moon rocks right up your–"

[Kevin is interrupted by a bugle. The doors open, and the Urban Rangers walk in.]

Rolf: "Hail hail! The Urban Rangers bring tidings from across the great masses of water!"

Eddy: [grumpy] "What are they doing here?"

Edd: "Delivering mail from our pen pals, Eddy. Remember? Our assignment from International Studies. Why, I can hardly contain myself awaiting a reply from my new Norwegian friend Gerta."

Nat: "I also can't wait to see what my Japanese friend Hiro sent me!"

Rolf: "For you, buckethead Ed-boy." [He hands over a letter.] "And for yappity-yap Ed-boy." [Edd's letter.] "And for you, quiet-but-sweet Nat-girl." [Nat gets a package.] ."And, the nobody-home Ed-boy." [Ed gets a package.] "Rolf must deliver this correspondence to all if Rolf is to keep the Bootlicker of the Faculty badge."

Edd: "'Dear Mr. Eddward, your village sounds very good. I stretch my ears to learn more.' Isn't her command of the English language adorable?"

Nat: "It is!" [she opens her package] "Look what Hiro sent me! A Japanese doll!"

Edd: "That's wonderful Nat!"

Eddy: [showing Edd and Nat a photo] "Check out the head on this guy!" [reading the letter] "'My name is Hyuck, and I am from Korea.' Is he screaming to get leeched or what!"

[A wooden board lands on Edd and Eddy. Ed has opened his package. Nat pulls them out.]

Ed: "My friend sent me a lunchbox, guys and girl!"

[Ed turns a key in the side of the box. The box rattles and pops open. A diorama of a wolf chasing a sheep appears as music plays.]

Edd: "How quaint! An Old World music box!"

Nat: "I love music boxes!"

Eddy: "Your pen pal's trying to kill you, Ed. Turn it off!"

[Rolf is shelving mail when he hears the music. His eyes go wide and he begins to sweat.]

Ed: [dancing with Eddy] "I'm skipping to my Lou, Eddy. Giddyup!" 

[Edd and Nat giggle]

Rolf: "Pardon Rolf, tomfool Ed-boy. Where did you acquire this music-making doohickey?"