For Your Ed Only

[Eddy is chewing gum, grinding and gnashing fearfully at it.]

Ed: "I'm in my happy place, Double D!" [Ed rips the gum from Eddy's mouth with his own teeth and begins chewing with ease.]

Edd: "Well, it seems my formula for inordinate bubble gum exceeded all expectations." [Ed blows a bubble.] "Ed, are you blowing a bubble? Heavens, I don't have data for this!" [Eddy laughs.] "Inhale, Ed! Reverse your breathing!"

Nat: "Oh no."

[Ed starts to float away.]

Eddy: "Hey! Where're you going with my gum?"

Jonny: "Is that a hot air balloon?"

Eddy: [pulling Ed down] "What's it to ya?" [coming up with a scam] "Why of course it is, Jonny my boy." [Eddy puts Jonny in Ed's jacket pocket.] "One seat left for the trip of a lifetime."

Jonny: [happy] "You're so full of it, Eddy."

Eddy: "We at Ed's Hot Air Tours will only charge you 25¢." [Ed starts to float away. Eddy doesn't notice until he doesn't get his money.] "Hey! Cough up, you freeloader!" [Ed grabs Eddy and pulls him aboard.] "Ed?"

Nat: "We're coming guys!"

Edd: "Stay calm!" [muttering] "Curse my inventive ways." [calling] "No sudden movements now, do you hear me?"

Jonny: "What'd he say? Race you to the top, Plank!" [reaching the top] "How bout giving me a break once in while, speedy?"

Edd: "Jonny, stay in your seat! Oh dear."

Eddy: "Hey Double D, your gum's indestructible!"

Nat: [picking up a stick and rock] "Double D do you have a rubber band?""

Edd: [taking out a rubber band] "Yes but why-"

Nat: [taking the rubber band] "You'll see." 

[Nat makes a slingshot. She puts the rock on it and aims at the bubble. She shoots the rock and it pops the bubble. Ed, Eddy, Jonny, and Plank come plummeting down to Earth, screaming. Ed and Eddy go through a house's roof. Jonny hits the ground and continues to break through.]

[Jonny resurfaces in China.]

Jonny: "Wow, China! Just like in the cartoons!"

[Edd and Nat hustle up the stairs towards the damage.]

Nat: "Where are they?"

Edd: "If my calculations are correct, they should have landed–" [They enters the scene of destruction. Sarah's room is trashed.] "–in Sarah's room."

Ed: [a bedspring around his head] "I'm a Borg."

Nat: "Sarah's going to be furious!"

Edd: [going mad] "Ed, do you realize you've damaged, nay, destroyed, Sarah's room? Eddy, get up! We need to find tacks, fabric, and a lathe!"

[Eddy lifts his head, and a book falls off his face. The book is Sarah's diary.]

Eddy: "Well whaddya know? It's Sarah's diary! Let's make some popcorn and read it!"

Nat: "No Eddy!"

Ed: [alarmed] "It's Sarah's, Eddy! Put it back! Get away from it!"

Edd: [taking the book] "I'll take that. Thank you. Ed's right, Eddy. A diary is a written record of one's private and personal thoughts. Fortunately, there will be no reading of this intimate ledger, not while I'm present."

[Eddy grabs the book away from Edd.]

Eddy: "At last, my revenge!" [He laughs evilly.]

Sarah: "What the heck are you talking about, Jimmy?"