One Size Fits Ed

[Jimmy looks down into a well.]

Jimmy: "Sarah, come see!" [Sarah joins him.]

Sarah: "Wowzers."

Jimmy: "It's a real wishing well, Sarah! And a bargain at 25¢ a wish!"

Sarah: [fishing out a quarter] "Heck, I'll make a wish. I wish for a–"

Jimmy: "I wish for my name up in lights! Fame! Glamour! And bodyguards! I wanna be a star!"

Sarah: "Just make your stupid wish, willya? Ready...go!"

[They flip their quarters in, and the coins fall into the well. They listen as the coins fall into the water.]

Jimmy: "Supermarket tabloids, here I come!" [He and Sarah run off, and Eddy and Nat peek out of a bush.]

Eddy: "They fell for it! Did you see that?"

Nat: "I saw Eddy."

[Edd rises out of the well, revealing that the long drop was merely an optical illusion.]

Edd: "The magic of geometrical drafting. Note: the brain can be fooled by what the eye perceives. A simple optical illusion, Eddy." [He tilts the coins into his hands.] "Did you write that down?"

Eddy: "No. Gimme the cash!"

Edd: [pushing Eddy off] "Eddy, taking notes is an essential part of learning!"

Eddy: [hostile] "Are you touching my face?"

Edd: [realizing his faux pas] "Oh. Um. Yes." [He removes his hands.] "Sorry. The way to a successful moneymaking venture requires–"

Eddy: "No notes! I don't need you to tell me how to make cash. I was born to fleece, Double D. Do you know who I think I am?"

Edd: "Unfortunately, yes."

[Ed exits his house, his jacket tied around his waist. He runs up to his friends.]

Ed: "Hoy hoy hoy hoy."

Edd: "Ed?"

Nat: "What are you doing?"

Ed: "Boozah!" [He uses his belly to throw Edd into the well.] "Guess what I am, guys and girl!"

Nat: "I don't know Ed." 

Eddy: "An idiot?"

Ed: "Been there done that, Eddy."

Edd: "Ed, help me up." [Nat helps him]

Ed: "Not even close, Double D. Sukiyaki!" [He headbutts Eddy.] "I am Ed, sumo wrestler. I saw it on TV!"

Edd: "Ed, did you brush this morning?"

Ed: "Hoy hoy hoy hoy hoy hoy hoy." [He goes off and does some squats.]

Eddy: "Ed, this sumo stuff's gold!"

Ed: "Potato!" [He does a jump.]

Eddy: "Save it for the paying customers, Lumpy. 'Cause I'm gonna make you the sumo champ of the world. I'm gonna be rich! What do you say?"

Ed: [thinking] "Nah. Hoy hoy hoy hoy hoy hoy." [He walks off.] "Hoy." [He dumps the contents of a trash can out on himself.] "Suki and cheese."

Eddy: "Aw, c'mon, Ed. Sumo wrestlers eat tons of food!"

[Ed denies Eddy again.]

Ed: [walking off] "Hoy hoy hoy hoy."

Edd: "Well, Eddy, seems fame and fortune has passed you by. Maybe Jimmy's wish would've been easier to fulfill."