Year 6 - True Memory

"Aragog died," Harry told Hermione who was reading once again.

"Oh...that's sad."

"He wants to have a funeral...but with Dumbledore wanting that memory I think it would be a good idea for me to stay and try for that tonight."

"Okay so then I guess you want me to go to the funeral."

Harry smiled pleadingly. 

Hermione sighed closed the book, "fine...okay genius...what's your plan for the memory?"

"Felix Felicis!"

Hermione frowned at him, "you do realize that it's supposed to help you have one of your best days...there's no guarantee it would have anything to do with getting that memory."

"Yeah...well...I gotta try something you know!"

"Please don't tell me that Weasley was the one too..."

"He might have been the one to suggest it!" Harry smiled interrupting her.

"Fine...go ahead. After my apparition test, I will go to the funeral and you run around the school trying to convince Slughorn to give up a memory he most likely doesn't want to remember ever."

"Great! We have a plan then! See you, Hermione!" Harry got up and ran off out of the library doors. Hermione glared after him and sighed knowing it would likely be a long night.

Harry was nervous as he held the bottle of Felix in his hand. Seamus came down from the dorm and looked at Harry. 

"Ahhhh mate, is that the potion you won towards the beginning of the year?"

Harry just nodded.

Seamus frowned then it quickly changed to a huge smile. 

"Soooo while the brother is gone you decided to try to get with his sister tonight...good thinking!" Seamus grinned.

Harry's startled eyes opened big, looked at him, "W-what?! GINNY!"

"Yes, THAT ONE!"

"N-NO!"

"Shame then...hope however you use it tonight it will be good..." Seamus waved and walked out of the common room.

Harry awkwardly sighed and pushed the bottle of Felix to his mouth swallowing the potion. A warm glow feeling hits him. He smiled and nodded to himself and spoke aloud.

"Welp I'm going to Hagrid's!"

Harry walked out of the common room and down the stairs knowing he wasn't going to run into anyone unneeded tonight. He hummed as he walked. He reached the Herbology classroom and was going through a cabinet that the Professor owned and pulled out a bottle of whiskey she kept hidden. 

He smiled more and almost started walking until he saw someone messing around with some plants quietly. Harry walked closer and saw it was Slughorn. Harry was next to him in an instant. 

"Hello, Professor!" 

Slughorn jumped and looked at him, "goodness Harry...you almost gave me a heart attack."

Harry ignored him and looked at the plant he was messing with. "I really don't like these plants...always a pain to deal with in class."

Slughorn nodded, "a pain to deal with, but it's great for potions you know!"

"Ah...well then good to see you Professor I'm off!"

Slughorn startled looked at Harry again, "AT THIS TIME HARRY! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?"