Year 3 - Sleeping arrangments, Fortune, and Map

A.N. -Sorry for the extremely late update but OMG! con was a blast now I started my online summer classes too but It's all good now and ready to start back up again.  I was also feeling off and was just out of it and didn't feel like updating until now. I'm going to try to be better but it's really hard and once you get old your busier.  I'll TRY FOR YOUUUUUU!

____________________________________________________________________

The next months dragged on and Hermoine is getting feed up with certain classes division.  Not only that but overall even Potter wasn't seeing her uninterest in the class.  She was even getting bored with the jumpy Daphne. She couldn't believe that for once she was hoping for something exciting to happen. 

It didn't help either that she was exhausted from all the classes she was taking.  She didn't even react when Malfoy was attacked by the hippogriff.  Potter wanted help to save the animal, but Hermione was too tired to even try.  She was even tired of Malfoy being a big baby about that attack which was clearly healed by Pomfrey.

 Hermione was dragging herself from the library it was finally the weekend and all she could think about was her bed.  She knew it was a bit early for bed but at the moment she did not care.  Finally, some peace that was until Snape came into the common area with his loud drawl.

"UP! EVERYONE UP!"

The tired student confused walked out into the common area.  Most were not pleased with the interruption of their sleep but bit their tongue because Snape was in one of his moods.

"Listen I'm telling everyone once and only once. Every student is to go to the Great Hall where everyone will be sleeping tonight."

"WHAT!? WHY!?" The ring of Slytherin student yelled out that were awake enough to actually speak.

"It seems the bumbling Gryffindors had a small encounter with Black here in the castle."

The whispers soon rang out, but Hermione was way tired to think at the moment but knew she would be analyzing this tomorrow or asking questions.

"Now come on you brats get moving. Prefects one lead while the other in the back."

Soon the students were being led to the Great Hall.  Once they were there they looked and saw hundreds of sleeping bags on the floor.  Hermione quickly just grabbed one in the corner and just laid there.  For some reason she could not sleep, so she closed her eyes and waited.

It was two hours before she heard someone speak, Dumbledore, Snape, and McGonagall were walking down the rolls of students sleeping.

"You think he's really here for Potter?" McGonagall asked looking at the two men worriedly.

"What do you think."

"It's just how did he even get in the common room?"

"I found a list of passwords on the ground next to the fat ladies torn up portrait.  We need to find who made the list and make sure they are punished accordingly," Snape drawled.

It was silent for a moment. "Do you think we should tell him?"

"No...let him rest there is always a tomorrow..." Dumbledore stated and they walked off away from the sleeping student they were standing over.

"Of course it's always Potter isn't it..." Hermione thought before finally drifting to sleep.

The next morning everything was back to normal.  The whole school was searched and there was no sign of Black.  Also, Longbottom was given three months detention for keeping a list of the passwords on the common room.  Snape was all too pleased to be in charge of his detentions.  Poor Neville.

The rest of the week was slowly being dreadful like before and walking to Divination Class did not help.  Sitting in the horrible warm classroom was the last place Hermione wanted to be.

"Now we are to trade your teacups and read each others future," the professor said and sat down at her desk staring into her crystal ball. 

"This is absolute rubbish," Hermione muttered and Malfoy seemed to agree.

"What?! It is not Granger.  Remember when Professor Trelawney said the thing about a disturbance in the castle.  Then the Sirius Black thing happened.  It's real, I know it." Last few weeks it seemed that Daphne grew a liking to the class and started taking it seriously even started working with the mudblood for the class.

Hermione rolled her eyes at Daphne's comment.

"Come on let's start already.  I'll read both of your teacups since I know you two won't try."  She quickly snatched Draco's cup while he scowled at her taking it from him.

"Hmm...this looks to be a skull... darkness maybe? Turn it this way it seems to be a road."

"So you have a path to choose whether it's dark or light..."

"This is absolute bull..." Hermoine stated loudly.  "I think it's just tea grain at the bottom and that's it."

"Maybe you shouldn't judge the class yet until your future is told."  Without a second thought, she grabbed Hermione's cup and looked inside of it.

"Ok, I see lips this way, the moon this way, a skull?... So the book says that the moon represents a pull to darkness, skull means bringing of death, and lips shows secrete told.  So maybe a secret you have brings death and darkness to your life maybe?"

Before any more could be said Professor Trelawney yelled, "YOU HAVE THE GRIMM!  YOU WILL DIE!" The class broke out in whispers.  Having enough of this Hermione stood up.

"That's it I can't handle this class anymore!  THIS IS ALL FAKE AND I REFUSE TO WASTE MY TIME HERE!" Hermione quickly marched out of the classroom knocking over one of the crystal balls onto the floor letting it shatter into pieces. 

No one has ever seen Hermione snap in a class before and that was the biggest shock of time.

Later Hermione talked to McGonagall and Snape to let go of a few of her classes because the stress was getting to her.  She dropped Divination obviously and muggle studies.  Still needing the time turner for Ancient Ruins it wasn't a problem that she kept the time turner.

Finally, with a better schedule, Hermione was feeling 100% better.  She didn't even notice when the first Hogsmeade trip came up suddenly until everyone was leaving.  She stood outside and watched everyone leave knowing that her father refused to sign the paper.

She watched even when Harry was refused by Professor McGonagall asking if he can go.  Hermoine walked to the boy that was a little down.

"Hey..."

"Hey.  Why aren't you going?" he questioned her.

"I forgot to ask my parents," she lied. "Come on maybe I might be able to shove some information in your brain for once." Hermione tried to get Harry to cheer up.

Harry nodded slightly and started following before both were grabbed from behind.

"Hello, Harry..."

"Hello Harry's Slytherin friend."

"Fred! George! What are you doing?!" Harry yelled clear shocked.

"Helping you two of course!" They said happily together.

"Okay now look at this," They handed Potter something.  "Now Ms. Granger do you mind if you go off for now private information."

Hermione shrugged knowing the Harry would fill her in afterward and walked away. After a few more minutes she saw the twin walk off and Harry walked over to her.

"What did they want?"

"They gave me a map!"

Hermione's eyebrow rose.  'Of course, it really is always Potter'