Year 7 - The Final Battle

There they were face to face. Voldemort vs everyone who was defending Hogwarts and Harry Potter. Hagrid was holding the body of Harry's in his arms. McGonagall yelled out in shock at seeing Harry and Ginny collapsed against her mother crying. It was a while before everyone stopped moving and stood in place.

Voldemort made a horrible grin and paced in front of his death eaters.

"HARRY POTTER IS DEAD! HAHAHA!" Voldemort laughed and the rest of his minions followed suit but quickly quieted once they saw Voldemort stop. Bellatrix being the loudest was also grinning and hopping up and down in joy. "He died trying to run! Leave you all to suffer and die in his place!"

"LIES!" someone shouted and Voldemort glared and used the silencing spell once again.

"You all lost! Your savior is dead! I have my death eaters, the dementors, the acromantulas, giants, werewolves, and the basilisk I had my death eaters help create. I only see one option here...JOIN ME...and live..."

Everything goes silent except the wind. Lucius and Narcissa pushed their way forward, "Draco...Draco! Come!" he said quietly holding out his hand.

Narcissa just stared at her son as she already knew his answer. Draco just shook his head with tears in his eyes and remained standing there.

"Ah...a betrayer to the family...such a shame Lucius that he will have to be dealt with. Any others?" Voldemort said.

After a few seconds, Neville started hobbling forward.

"I got to say I was hoping for better," Voldemort said and his death eaters laughed.

"I want to say something!"

Voldemort just smirked and nodded for him to continue.

"It doesn't matter that Harry's gone."

"Stand down Neville!" 

"People die every day! Friends...family...we lost Harry today. BUT HE'S STILL WITH US! SO ARE ALL THE OTHERS! ALL OF THEM! THEY DIDN'T DIE IN VAIN! BUT YOU WILL BECAUSE YOU'RE WRONG!" Neville said and grabbed the sorting hat.

Voldemort acting quickly spelled the hat to go on his head and set it on fire. McGonagall acted quickly as she put out the fire and pulled Neville back as he passed out. Voldemort cast the silencing charm once again.

"Since everyone just wants to do speeches I decided I had enough. Now no one will be able to say more for Potter!" Voldemort said.

"Are you so sure about that!" Hermione said and stepped forward toward Voldemort. 

Voldemort glared at her, "Ah...Ms. Granger, the nuisance since day one! If it wasn't for you Potter would have been dead long ago...but you let him out of your sight once... now see!" Voldemort gestured to Harry's body on the ground.

"That was my mistake there and I see you are still big on the Monologue."

Voldemort sneered, "I wouldn't talk much on that...seeing yourself here."

Hermione chuckled, "True...I'm thinking it's genetic."

"What?"

Hermione grinned and gestured to everyone, "LADIES, GENTLEMEN, MURDERS, AND MORE! LET ME FORMALLY INTRODUCE MYSELF! MY NAME IS HERMIONE GRANGER OR WHATEVER! THE DAUGHTER OF THE MUGGLE JEAN GRANGER AND THE INFAMOUS  HALF-BLOOD TOM RIDDLE ALSO KNOWN AS VOLDEMORT!"

Whispers and shocked yells spread across both sides.

"WHAT LIES!" Voldemort screeched. 

Hermione looked at everyone's expression. The death eaters were shocked and in disbelief, while her side showed the same expression also held fear and anger. "Is it though! Nineteen years ago...the death eaters had the biggest hit on a muggle town...wiped everyone out. But in reality, producing their biggest fears led to a lot more and in careless action, the areas where you took wasn't properly inspected for survivors...in result me! I know shocking."