Year 6 - Grimmauld Place and Unbreakable Vows

A.N. - I'm so sorry I honestly was going to try to post two or three chapters before I took a break. Honestly, I had to deal with some personal things for my own health before I could even think about updating, and for that, I'm super sorry for your wait...I really and trying. Sorry if this is a really short chapter too...

________________________________________________________________________________

Grimmauld Place's front door was now in front of Hermione. She looked at it a moment and opened the door entering the house. It was silent and she knew her presents were not yet known.  She quickly walked past the hall and entered the stairway where Harry was walking down to grab some food. He looked and saw Hermione as he was on the last flight of stairs.

"HERMIONE!" Harry yelled as he walked down the rest of the way and hugged her. "I didn't think you would be here, this soon! Is everything okay?"

Harry took a step back and Hermione shrugged a bit, "yeah, I'm fine, just today has been draining..."

"Well, it's good to see you. Have you heard from others?" 

Hermione shook her head, "not really towards the begging yeah, but a lot less now. And Draco has been completely silent."

"Well with everything going on...it's not shocking. Ron...and the others are not doing well. I don't know what to do to help them. Anything I say just doesn't help..."

"You know I'm not good with this either, Harry. They lost their father there's nothing for us to do but just be there and if they want to talk let them. The only thing that will help them is time. Right now the wound is bleeding with time it will scar over it won't disappear just scar..."

"I know it still sucks..."

"I know."

"Did you also hear about Fudge..."

"Yes...shame it didn't happen sooner," Hermione smirked a bit. "Anyway, Harry I'm really exhausted."

"Oh right sorry." Harry scratched the back of his head, "You're room is the same as last time. Except that you're by yourself with Ginny staying at the barrow. It will be just us for a while so it shouldn't be hard to eavesdrop to the meetings now that there are fewer people trying to listen in."

"Right...anyway when will we meet with the others?"

"In about a week in Diagon Alley. Everyone should get the OWL results by then since Ron had to wait until a few days ago to do the test. So we know which classes we'll all be able to take the next year." Harry finished saying, "I can personally say I'm not looking forward to it..."

"You should have studied more then."

--------------------

~Snape~

Two shadowy figures appeared in front of a doorway one approaching the door with long strides the other following behind closely. 

"CISSA! PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS! THIS IS BETRAYAL TO THE DARK LORD!" Narcissa ignored the other woman, Bellatrix who was yelling at her.

"I'M DOING THIS FOR THE GOOD OF MY FAMILY! IT'S NOT BETRAYAL THE DARK LORD TRUST HIM!" Narcissa argued back.

"IT'S NOT RIGHT THAT HE TRUST HIM! HE WORKS SO CLOSE TO DUMBLEDORE! HE CAN'T BE TRUSTED!"

Narcissa drew her wand and pointed it at the other woman, "Do shut up Bella. I'm doing this no matter what." Bellatrix froze that her own sister pointed her wand at her. Narcissa turned back around to the door and knocked on it. The door opened slowly.

"Yes..." a drawn-out voice rang out, "I thought someone was out of the door since you two are so loud that you could draw in every muggle in the area." Snape drawled out.

"Severus...please..."

"HE'S NOT TO BE TRUSTED!"

"Ms. Lestrange can you refrain from yelling where there are others that can easily listen in."

Bellatrix's face puffed up red in anger, "HOW DARE YOU! YOU FILTHY HALF-BL..."

"NOT NOW BELLA! Severus can we PLEASE come in." Narcissa begged.

Snape held the door open wider and the two entered as he closed the door behind them. "Narcissa what do you want?"

"It's-it's Draco...the dark lord has given him an impossible task..."

"That he deserves after Lucius failed his mission with the dark lord."

"LUCIUS DID NOT FAIL! THAT POTTER BOY JUST GETS AWAY WITH EVERYTHING!"

"Still did not get the prophecy. Which he failed at and now Draco has to pay the family's price."

"HE'S JUST A BOY! WHY DOES HE HAVE TO PAY FOR SOMETHING THAT IS NOT HIS FAULT! I DON'T WANT HIM TO DIE!" Narcissa cried collapsing to the ground.

"PLEASE...PLEASE SEVERUS WATCH OVER HIM...PROTECT HIM..."

"THAT TASK IS FOR DRACO NOT...!"

"SHUT UP!" Narcissa yelled at her sister and Bellatrix huffed.

"I guess I can help out my godson."

Narciss looked hopeful, "Really?!"

"And how do you know you can trust he'll keep that promise!" Bellatrix said stopping them. "In my eyes, he could just betray Draco. There's only one way for us to be sure..."

The other two looked at the madwoman who was smirking. 

"THE UNBREAKABLE VOW!"

Narcissa looked sick and startled for a moment.

"UNLESS YOU'RE TO SCARED!"

Snape gritted his teeth, "fine...do it..."

Narcissa looked at him and Bellatrix smirked.

"Finally getting somewhere with you..." Bellatrix cackled out and raised her wand, "Are you ready?!"