Year 7 - Gringotts

"Are you sure that's her hair?"

"No Ron...it's the hair of the other woman who tortured me...of course I'm sure!"

"Well come on drink it so we can go." Ron pushed Hermione as she glared at him. 

"He's right...we don't have all day..." Griphook said waiting for Harry to pick him up and put him on his shoulders to hide under the cloak. Hermione changed Ron's face a bit to where he looked a lot rougher like a death eater.

"Shut it you two just get under the cloak," Hermione said as she drunk the potion and started changing into Bellatrix. Once it was done she turned to them and in her best Bellatrix voice asked, "So how do I look?"

"Hideous..."

"Perfect...time to go," Hermione said and they disapparated into Diagon Alley which sadly now looked more like knock turn alley. 

Ron whispered out, "Let's go..."

Before they could take too many steps they were stopped by a voice.

"Do my eyes deceive me or is that Bellatrix Lestrange!"

Hermione turned around and racked her brain for a name to the face when she remembered a poster from long ago. "Travers...what do you want..." Hermione said coldly like Bellatrix.

"Nothing nothing...just thought the most favored Death Eater was on confinement to the manor last I heard... due to an error made..."

"And the person telling baseless lies shall get their tongue cut out. Was it you."

"No no just the message boy today and heading to Gringott's myself. Where are you heading?"

"Bussiness from the Lord to Gringotts to remind them who's in charge here."

"Then I will escort you!"

"I need no escort!" Hermione acting like Bellatrix stomped ahead and Travers walked behind her.

"Anyway, who's the new guy?"

"Found him in Russia...does speak English, but good enough with spells. Even the ones I like..."

As they approached the bank the first set of security was up. "What's this?"

"New security measures now...got in last week. They are Probity Probes Rods, they detect the presence of Concealment spells and magical items. Easy enough to get past with certain spells." Traver's explained.

Harry while Travers was talking charmed the rods to let everyone pass and they all enter. Travers stopped at one counter. "This is where I leave you, Madam Lestrange."

Hermione ignored him and continued walking to the central service counter. 

Once Hermione stopped her cleared her throat, "I wish to enter my vault!"

"Identification?"

"I hardly think that would be necessary," Hermione stated coldly as the goblin looked up.

"Madam Lestrange...what a...surprise. I'm afraid I'm still going to have to ask for identification...like your wand..."

"I WILL NOT LET A FILTHY GOBLIN TOUCH MY WAND! HOW DARE YOU!" Hermione started screaming which let Harry walk up to the Goblin and Imperio him.

"Vary well follow me!" the Goblin said and got off its chair and walked off.

"Oh..." Hermione straightened up and followed the goblin to a rail cart and got in setting off.

"That's was brilliant, Hermione!" Ron shouted.

"It was quite good wasn't it!" Hermione yelled over the roaring cart going at top speed.