Year 7 - Malfoy Manor

*Warnings*   Torture and lots of cursing

_______________________________________

Running through the trees was difficult. Hermione always thought that in those horror movies, her mother uses to watch, that the people tripping was ridiculous, but now in this situation, she couldn't help but agree.  The random holes, the logs, branches, and sticks were in everyone's way. Plus they had to keep looking back to throw spells back at the snatchers to slow them down. They are smarter than they look, putting up the anti-apparition spells throughout the forest.

Hermione looked back once again seeing Ron and Harry slowly slowing down.  She knew they couldn't run forever. So she stopped. 

"What are you doing!" Ron yelled as they approached her.

Hermione turned and faced all the snatchers. "I'm improvising!"

She points her wand at the ground where the snatchers were going to be in a few seconds and blew up the dirty where it flew into the air. The next second while the dirty was flying she turned to Harry and pointed her wand at his face.

"Hermione?"

"Sorry..." She said and threw the last spell at his face and Harry collapsed in pain. His face swelled up to where he wasn't recognizable. 

"BLOODY HEL..." Ron couldn't finish as he was pushed down to the ground by someone. Hermione was also grabbed by one of the men.

"GET THE WANDS!" A rough voice was heard and their wands were ripped from them. The man holding Hermione also grabbed her bag.

"Well...well...well...we got three young ones here. You dumb-fucks speaking his name out loud now...are ye?" A younger-looking snatcher spoke out loud. "Well, one of ye speak!"

"Just a slip of the tongue...not everyone will call him Lord," Ron spoke.

"Ahh...and a smart ass. What's your name? Let's see if the ministry needs ye?"

Ron sneered, "Stan Shunpike!"

The guy holding Ron turned around and punched his nose and then shoved him to the ground.

"He's a lair that one...Stan is a death eater. I know him."

The guy picked Ron back up and Ron's nose was bleeding heavily from the punch.

"We don't have all day. You're name?" The smooth talker walked closer to Ron. 

"Barny...Barny Weasley..." Ron got out as the guy holding him gripped his hair.

"A Weasley...a blood traitor. No wonder you didn't want to give your name. The ministry might just want you. What about you lovely?" The guy turned towards Hermione.

"Penelope Clearwater...half-blood."

"A pretty thing like you in the woods. That's no good. Maybe instead of taking you to the ministry, we keep you."

"I'll kill every one of you then," Hermione glared coldly.

"A cold woman...I like that."

"And you ugly?" the guy turned towards Harry.

"Vernon Dudley."

"Sounds muggle...we should just give you to Greyback..."

"HEY!" one of the guys going through their stuff yelled.

"Yes?"

"That girl...doesn't she look familiar?" the dude said holding up the most wanted poster with her face on it.