Year 7 - Somewhere to Hide

"Now I'm not saying it wasn't brilliant to go here, but Hermione...considering how were dressed right now we may be standing out," Harry said and Ron nodded.

"My dad said that weekdays it's uncommon for people to wear fancy clothes...and it's a weekday," Ron finished. 

Hermione sighed almost wanting to smack them. Just get in this alley," Hermione said pushing the boys down the alley and pulled out her bag. She followed and told them to strip.

"Hermione!"

"Just do it. I have our clothes. I brought everything really. Extending charm with a weightless spell. Technically not completely legal...but there's a grey area."

"You're mad Hermione completely!" Ron grinned. 

"Good. Now come on, get dressed quickly. There's a cafe near here where we can talk about what we should do now."

"Isn't that obvious we need to get the...you know whats," Harry said finished dressed while Ron followed behind as they started walking.

"What a brilliant plan Harry...but I'm talking about a place where we should stay. Like we need to sleep and eat at some point."

"Oh..."

"No bloody idea there mate," Ron said as Harry glanced at him. They arrived at the cafe and Hermione held open the door annoyed at them. 

"Just get in...we'll talk about it here."

The two boys entered and sat down at a table and Hermione followed. A young girl walked up to them with headphones on her ears. 

"Order?" the girl quirked her eyebrow at them.

"Three coffees, please," Hermione said and the girl nodded writing it down on her notepad, and walked away.

"But I wanted..."

"Shut it, Ronald...you can add whatever you like to it once it gets here. We're not here to eat."

"Any idea where to go where Voldemort's minions won't find us?" Harry questioned Hermione looking at her.

"Honestly Harry everywhere is a risk...but I do have someplace in mind. Like..."

Before Hermione could continue the door to the cafe opened and two people walked wearing muggle clothes. They were standing too stiffly for her taste as she watched them. Harry, too, seemed to notice something off about them, and Ron noticing their reactions also became alert to the problem.

The two men walked up to the counter slowly and faced away from them. They waited and saw the two men reach to pull out their wands. The three were quicker, as they pushed the table sideways and ducked behind it as spells flew at them and hit the table instead.

Once there was a break in the spells Harry and Hermione stood up and started firing back. Ron crawled closer to the death eaters from under the tables as the two focused on the ones they were fighting. Hermione watched and waited until Ron was close enough and cast a spell at the ceiling where large fans laid. The fans started to fall and the death eaters tried to dodge and did, but Ron cast two quick Incarcerous spelled tying them up quickly and Hermione cast a silencing spell to where they couldn't talk.

Breathing heavily Ron turned to them, "how did they find us?"

"No idea. This just shows us we have to be very careful from now on." Hermione said.

The girl came out from the backroom and looked shocked at the two guys on the ground and dropped the tray with their coffees on the ground shattering the glass.