Year 7 - To Fight a Snape

(Harry)

Luna didn't give any warning as she raised her wand and stunned Alecto. Alecto fell to the floor with a loud thump.

"Well, that was quick..." Harry said and then footsteps and whispers were bursting toward them. 

"Quick Harry put on your cloak," Luna said shoving the cloak into his arms and Harry disappeared from view.

Most of Ravenclaw came from their dorms to look at what the noise was. They looked at Alecto on the ground.

"You did that Luna?" A student questioned.

"I did!"

"Good job...I hate him..." another Ravenclaw said as a first-year student walked over to the unconscious body and kicked it. Soon there was knocking at the Ravenclaw door.

"LET ME IN!"

"That would be the other one..." The girl prefect of Ravenclaw stated, "Likely too stupid to even get in here."

"I'll let them in then," The boy prefect said and opened the door. The other Carrow came in fuming.

"WHO DID THAT TO HIM!"

All of Ravenclaw didn't answer just shrug. 

"I WILL TORTURE EVERY ONE OF YE UNTIL I GET AN ANSWER!"

"YOU WILL NOT, AMYCUS !" A new voice appeared, McGonagall yelled.

"Voldemort is coming over a false alarm...for Ravenclaw's stupidity. I will get my answers and when he comes here I can guarantee some of these brats will die! Maybe I'll get a piece of them once he's done with them!"

"HE WILL NOT TOUCH ANY ONE OF MY STUDENTS!" McGonagall stood up in front of him.

Amycus frowned and then spit in her face. Harry angrily threw off his cloak and threw the Cruciatus Curse at him. The man fell to the ground and McGonagall grabbed out her and wand stunned him.

"Harry Potter! WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING HERE!"

"Well, Professor it's a long story..."

"ALL STUDENTS PLEASE REPORT TO THE GREAT HALL AT ONCE! ALL STUDENTS TO THE GREAT HALL!" Snape's loud voice echoed throughout the halls.

"Don't tell me you plan on doing what you think of doing, Potter..."

Harry just smiled and rubbed his neck at her.

____________________________________

(Hermione)

"Ron can you contact the order all ways possible to tell them to get to Hogwarts right away! We need to keep this place as a passageway for the younger students to get out before the battle. He's coming."

"Everyone?" Ron questioned Hermione.

"Everyone, Ron. D.A. I believe Harry is going to the Great Hall to stand up to Snape knowing him and create a scene. I'm going to go down there soon, can you guys get in position for that too."

"Right away Granger!" Seamus smirked and almost all the D.A. started leaving the room except for Ron who was busy getting out all communications and sending messages and her three Slytherin friends.

"What are you three still doing here?"

Daphne stepped forward, "you've left us for months. Sure we got to get together for maybe ten minutes at a time! YOU HAVE BEEN KEEPING SO MUCH FROM US!"

"WE WANT TO HELP!" Theo said.

"But first you need to be more honest with us...what on earth are you guys looking for...breaking into Gringotts in one thing...but from what we heard...the manor..." Blaze said.