Year 5 - Thetrals and Dreams

"It seems the Giant is back because the class is back now..." Draco complained as he threw himself dramatically on the black couch. 

Theo rolled his eyes, "Dramatic enough..." he mumbled.

"What was that?" Draco snapped back at Theo.

"Nothing!" Theo said all too quickly. 

Blaze smirked at them while the two girls sighed at them and their dramatics.

"It's just a class and it's not even that bad when comparing it to something else like Professor Binns class," Hermione said closing her book lightly.

Draco snorted, "not that bad do you remember  third year...that bird almost killed me."

"You were being stupid back then."

Daphne looked up, "she has a point."

"Draco since he is back he might be in a good enough mood to actually have something interesting." Theo thought out loud.

"I wouldn't bet on it..." Draco muttered pouting

"If you keep pouting like that Malfoy that might become your permanent expression compared to your usually smirk," Hermione smirked and he just glared at her.

"You don't have to complain Granger didn't you drop the class?" Malfoy snapped as Hermione sighed.

"Dumbridge is going to be there and it's my free period, so I'm just going to go for fun."

Theo's head quickly snapped to her, "You have a plan, don't you?"

She smirked, "I may have heard from some contacts about what Hagrid's plans are for class and I may or may not have something in mind to bother her."

"Is it painful?" Daphne excitedly held her hands together looking at Hermione.

"Maybe...maybe not. You just have to wait and see."

The others groaned sadly. 

"Why do you do this to us?" Blaze sadly slammed his head to the table in front of him.

"Because you guys can suffer plus I just have a few more preparations before tomorrow."

"This better be worth it Granger we already have to deal with her as her "squad" members daily." Draco pointed out.

"Oh don't worry about that after class you may actually have a break from her for once. Except you still have to show up to our meeting in ROR (A.N. - Room of Requirement)."

"Still beats being near her," Daphne murmured under her breath.  

Hermione smirked and stood up walking to the common room entrance. 

"Where are you going?" Draco questioned.

"To finish the preparations." She smirked back at them and swiftly left the room. 

"I have a feeling we will actually have a good show tomorrow," Theo said while Blaze looked at him. 

"Your move."

"Damn it..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The walk to class for the Slytherins was too long in their opinion as they were anxious to know what Hermione actually did. Hermione was just slightly behind them following all the while smirking, proud of whatever work she did.

"She's too smug..." Theo muttered to Daphne who didn't reply to him as they reached Hagrid's hut.  They were the last to arrive in class and they stood behind the Gryffindors.