Year 7 - Hogsmeade

They appeared into Hogsmeade, but much to their un-surprise a magical alarm went off. It sounded like loud screaming. Death Eaters soon came out of the three broomsticks pub looking for them.

"POTTER HAS AN INVISIBILITY CLOAK!" one death eater spoke.

"THEY HAVE NOWHERE TO HIDE NOW!" Another death eater said after finishing the anti-apparition charm. 

"Let's make this fun...and send out the dementors, too!" The first death eater said. Soon the three were trying to quickly almost run under the cloak. The dementors however were not fooled and started following them to the alleyway where they had to stop. The Dementors started closing in as Harry sent his Patronus at them sending them away but sadly giving away their position.

"WAS THAT A DEER!"

"POTTER'S PATRONUS! DOWN OVER HERE!"

The door to the old run-down pub opened up, "In here Potter!"

The three stumbled in and the man went outside to greet the death eaters.

"YOU AGAIN!"

"YES ME AGAIN!"

"IS POTTER THERE!"

"IS POTTER HERE! ARE YOU DAFT! I NEEDED TO LET MY CAT OUT! HOW WAS I SUPPOSE TO KNOW YOU FOOLS SET THE ALARMS TONIGHT! OR SET OUT THE DEMENTORS! I HAD TO PROTECT MYSELF AND MY PUB! AND IT'S A GOAT YOU FOOLS NOT A DEER!"

"STAY INSIDE NEXT TIME AND WE WON'T HAVE PROBLEMS!"

"JUST LEAVE YOU FOOLS! OR DO YOU WANT TO CALL YOUR LORD OVER A CAT!"

The death eaters turned and left. "THOUGHT NOT!" He yelled and slammed the door closed.

"That was a close one Potter...you have to be more careful."

Harry looked at him in the eyes, "Aberforth...Dumbledore's brother...you sent Dobby?"

"You figured that out did you?"

"I recognize your eyes..."

"I was...what happened to the elf?"

"He died."

"Shame I really liked that elf. Yes, I've been keeping an eye on you three. Two for a while there. The mirror that Mundungus left helped...and yes Potter I will return it to Black once this whole this is over."

Aberforth walked over and grabbed a small basket and handed it to them, "Food?"

They forgot how hungry they were and started eating away at the bread they were handed.

"You three are fools for following a dead man's wishes. The Dark Lord has won...give up...leave the country. Hide away and die peacefully away from this mess and not meet the same fate as my brother did."

"You are a fool for thinking this quest is for nothing!" Harry shouted.

"And you're a fool for believing he cared for anything but himself! Dumbledore held many secretes and created many lies. Many people he claimed to love turned out worse off than if he left us alone."

"Your sister Ariana..." Hermione guessed.

"You are a bright girl...sad to know that Dumbledore never trusts you for a long time...even after everything. Ariana wasn't a squib...she just couldn't control it...then she was attacked and it got worse...you know that rest soon the three of us Dumbledore, Grindelwald, and I fought...she was the casualty. One good thing that came from that was Dumbledore leaving Grindelwald."

Hermione spoke up, "He was never free from his past it haunted him..." Hermione explained what happened at the cave and Aberforth nodded.

"I believe in the Order of the Phoenix and I will defeat him!"