Year 5 - Department of Mysteries (Part 2)

"GET AWAY FROM MY GODSON!" Sirius Black yelled and punched Lucius Malfoy in the nose and he flew back the prophecy leaving his hand, shattering into pieces. Lucius looked scared at the pieces on the ground.

Other lights came into the room revealing some order members; Lupin, Moody, Tonks, Kingsley, and Authur. They flew off hitting the death eaters that were holding the kid's hostage. The children ran to grab their wands again. Luna still hurt passed out on the ground once she grabbed her wand. Hermione summoned her wand where she stood and joined the fight against the death eaters.

Spells were going everywhere and it was hard to know where and which point to shoot a spell.  Hermione was battling two death eaters, the one who was holding her and the one who had Luna before she passed out.

The Slytherins were half-heartedly firing spells at the death eaters because they didn't know who would be behind the mask, maybe even family.

Harry and Sirius were both battle Lucius who was ready to kill for failing his mission.

Moody, Tonks, and Kingsley were easily battling the most with their Auror training.  The other children were just trying to help where they could.

Daphne was next to Luna trying her best to keep her wound from spreading further while casting spells at those who got to close.

Authur was with his children battling those who came at them.

"AFTER THIS! I'M BUYING YOU TWO DRINKS!" Authur yelled at Fred and George.

"WHY?!" George asked yelling as they continued throwing spells.

"LIKE I DIDN'T NOTICE THE NEW STORE AT DIAGON ALLEY! YOU BOYS NEVER WERE THE TYPE FOR EDUCATION AND A DESK JOB!"

"THOUGHT WE WERE BEING SNEAKY!"

"MOM WON'T BE HAPPY THAT YOU WOULD BUY US DRINKS!"

"YOU'RE OF AGE! WANT SHE DOESN'T KNOW WON'T HURT HER!" Authur yelled and grinned at the boys.

"WICKED DAD! YOU'RE THE BEST!" Fred grinned back and they focused again on the fighting.

Hermione was finished dealing with the two knocked out death eaters and found her new target Bellatrix and they started firing spells at each other.  Bellatrix tried to get to her by taunting, but it really didn't bother Hermione as she easily blocked the spells and sent one's slightly darker back.

Over where Harry and Sirius were they were battling Lucius hard noticing he was getting weaker in his spell casting. Harry threw a cutting jinx at Lucius that hit his arm which was now bleeding as he hissed in pain.

"NICE ONE JAMES!" Sirius yelled and Harry grinned a little. The Weasley's finished with knocking out their targets and moved to be by them helping. Lucius now was only defending with so many spells being sent at him.  Sirius finally saw a break in the shields and sent a final spell successfully knocking him out. Once he was down they turned to get the rest of the remaining death eaters.

Bellatrix noticed Lucius fall and knew that this girl wasn't going to go down by her, so taking the opportunity smirked at Hermione and apparated on top of one of the large stones looked down at the large group of fighting order members and pointed at them.

"Avada Kedavra!"

The green light flashed across the room. There was no time to react to anyone.  It, all to quickly, found its target as the man turned around. The force of the spell hit him directly in his heart. The red-haired man looked at his children for the last time and fell to the floor. Everyone watched his soul leave and disappear into the stone veil.