Year 5 - Dates and Breakouts

The return back to Hogwarts was nice except the part where most of the other Slytherins were bragging about their wonderful Christmas. Richy Purebloods are so annoying sometimes trying to outdo each other. 

She couldn't really talk about her Christmas break from eavesdropping on the order to Harry's complaints at being possessed by Voldemort no matter how much Ginny said he wasn't possessed because she would be the one to know from experience. It wasn't like she could compare to them, but it would be nice to hold something else over them than just her pure power. Besides it also wasn't like she was ACTUALLY going to tell them about it anyway. 

Another annoying new devolvement in the group was Pansy Parkinson hanging around closer now. Pansy seemed to cling onto Draco much to his dismay, even on the train she was almost sitting on him trying to sniff his hair. Now back at Hogwarts he's been avoiding her with a passion even sometimes forgetting to make comments at Harry and Ron for once. 

Most of the group didn't know how bad it was getting for him until the night of teaching their year people. Before the class was supposed to start he almost collapsed and begged to get off this one lesson. 

"PLEASE CAN I SKIP TODAY."

"A Malfoy begging?! I thought I would never see the day..." Theo said in a fake shocked voice.

"Shut it...seriously guys I need a break."

"What scared of Parkinson?" Blaze smirked as Draco glared back at him.

"No...It's just she's DRIVING ME CRAZY! I'm about to lose it! IN-CLASS she's almost sitting on me.  I FAILED A POTION BECAUSE SHE CLUNG ONTO ME MAKING ME PUT MORE DUNG BETTLES IN THE POTION THAN WHAT WAS NEEDED! And I swear she took some of my hair...MY HAIR!  And my underwear is slowly going missing MY UNDERWEAR! WHO THE HELL STEALS UNDERWEAR! SHE'S CRAZY! And sitting in another place where she is...I just can't do it...please can you guy distract her for me a little awhile to where I can have some peace..." Draco was shouting and rambling on about his problems.

"I don't know...that sounds like a you problem..." Blaze smirked and Daphne punched him.

"Of course you can have a break, Draco. Don't worry about it," Daphne smiled while Draco relieved left in a better mood.

"Yep he's going metal," Theo said as the door closed.

"Yeah I mean I'm obviously the one who's been stealing his underwear," Blaze said as if it was obvious.

"Why on Earth are you stealing his underwear?" Hermione questioned.

"Long story...but let's just say that the house-elves are not too happy with me right now...I had to do sometime until I make up my mistake with them..."

"So...the answer is your an idiot and just "forgot" to mention what you are doing to your friend," Daphne smirked.

"EXACTLY!"

"You're an idiot..." Theo said and Blaze almost looked offended. 

Three more weeks passed with this happening from Draco running and disappearing to Pansy stalking him and the group to see if Draco was there.  It was the day before another weekend at Hogsmeade, the third to be exact when after class Draco grabbed her and pulled her into an empty classroom. 

Without knowing who it was Hermione's wand was to his throat. 

"Granger! It's me!" Draco whispered.

Recognition hit her and she lowered her wand, "What the hell are you doing Malfoy?!"

"Sorry about that just I don't know when Pansy is around..."