Year 1 - Keys, Brooms, and More

So sorry about this but I will update soon school is really stressing me out and I really want to update.  I will have an update made tomorrow or Monday> TEST < When I do update it will be on this page and the chapter will update on this page in the story.  Hopefully, that wasn't confusing.

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO READS THIS I would like to thank you all personally, but I can't.  I'm almost at 600 reads and that is amazing.  I love all the readers and I hope you will still enjoy this story in the future even if it is poor writing.  I hope it's not weird still being in the Harry Potter fandom, but I am!  THANKS!

Hey sorry about this being later than what I said this week got a little harsh for me to even think of updating the story.  Thank you for now 1,000 Reads..... it's so amazing
_______________________________________________________

Hermione opened her eyes once she landed and was sitting on something lumpy yet soft on the fall.  Harry landed next to her while Ron was facing her.

"BLOODY HELL! That was close!" Ron shouted looking up from where they fell.  Hermione and Harry sighed in relief, but it didn't last.  The next thing they knew was that the vines they landed on started moving and wrapping themselves around them.  Harry and Ron started struggling against the vines while Hermione just looked at them and held still as the vines almost completely encased her.

"You idiots.  It's devil's snare if you don't stop moving it will only kill you faster," Hermione explained to them and she soon disappeared into the plant that encased her.

"HERMIONE! GRANGER!" She could hear the two yell as she fell onto the ground below the plant.  She could still hear the boys scream.

"RELAX!  TRUST ME!" She yelled and hoped the two heard her.

Harry seemed to listen and soon fell right next to her.  Ron continued to scream and struggle more.

"The idiot really doesn't listen does he," Hermione stated and glared at the plant that still held a struggling Ron.

"Hmm...what does Devil's snare hate the most..." she muttered to herself.

"THIS ISN'T A TIME FOR A HERBOLOGY LESSON!" Harry shouted at her.

She glared at him. "LUMOS!" She shouted and pointed her wand at the plant which soon let Ron fall with them.

"You two should really pay attention in class." She stated as Harry and Ron looked at each other as Hermione continued walking through another doorway and they followed after her.

They walked into a room where hundreds of keys were flying around and a broom sat floating in the middle of the room.  Harry approached the broom while Ron was trying to get the door open.

"It won't open!" Ron shouted as he kicked the door in anger.

"Well we obviously need one of those keys," Hermione plainly told them.  "Don't touch that Potter.  If you do the keys may react.  Let's figure out which key we believe it is and then you can get it."

After a few minutes, Ron pointed up, "There! That key! It looks like the door!"

Hermione looked and nodded in agreement.  She looked at Potter who then approached the broom still eyeing the key.  After Harry grabbed the broom the keys took off and started hitting them.  Harry ignored the small hits and focused on grabbing that one key.  After a good chase he got it and threw it down to Ron who opened the door and they stumbled in the keys still pelting the door. 

With a sigh, the three stood up again and walked to another door opening it up to what appears to be a ballroom with a checkered floor.  The three were walking to the other side of the door when large statues started walked onto the floor and blocked both sides leaving some spaces open.