Year 3 - Hogsmeade, Truth, and the Firebolt

A.N. - So sorry for no update for a really long time found out some really bad and now my family is under a lot of stress.  Hope you will enjoy!

___________________________________________________________

"Ouch, Potter you stepped on my foot!" Hermione quietly glarred at the boy as they walked under the cloak.  

"Shhhh! I think we are there..." Harry whispered as he pushed on the small trap door above them.  Harry opened the cellar trap door and they slid out covering the large passageway again.  They crept up the stairway and into the semi-crowded shop.  They both grinned at each other as the moved around avoiding the other students.  Before walking out the door Hermione took some of the chocolate and slid it in her pocket.

Once they got outside Harry raised an eyebrow at her.

"What it's not like I grabbed the whole thing plus we won't get caught since we are at the school," Hermione smirked and Harry shook his head before they continued walking.  They walked and looked at all the shops excited at the sight before them.  

"How about a little fun and scare Weasel...I mean Weasley a bit.  I heard he wanted to see the shrieking shack and we haven't found him yet and I know he won't actually go near so let's go..."

"Hermione...Ron won't like that."

"Just tell him it was me in the end and not you.  He already just tolerates my presence.  Come on let the evil Slytherin have a bit of fun at his expense." Hermione grabbed his arm also beggingly.

"Fine...but it was all you...I had no part of this."  Hermione smirked at what Harry said and also took off running in the direction of the shrieking shack with Harry following closely behind as to keep the cloak on both of them. 

Hermione getting annoyed got out of the cloak and disillusioned herself quickly.  Harry asked her why she didn't do that sooner and she replied that most teachers could tell when someone is using a disillusioned spell and was worried she may be caught towards the beginning if they ran into a teacher.

Once they got over a small clearing they could see the shack in the distance past a gate, but Ron stood there with Malfoy and his gang of two stood before him.

"Bet this would be your dream house, Weasley.  Since you live in nothing more than a shack house this shack may be an upgrade," Malfoy sneered.

"Shut up Malfoy"

Without hesitating Hermione walked around the group to where she was right behind Malfoy with his back turned towards the shack.  Harry seemed to have the same idea and started throwing snowballs at them.

The next few seconds were crazy.  The two larger boys started screaming and pointing their wands everywhere.  Malfoy was confused but was soon scared to death when Hermione grabbed his leg and pulled him to the ground and started pulling his closer past the gate to the shack.  

Once Malfoy broke free he screamed and ran for his life with the other two following close behind.  Finally, after they were gone the two boys broke off into laughter while Hermione smirked and walked up behind Ron and started messing with his hat.  Ron paled a bit but knew it wasn't really a ghost.

"Harry... Granger!"  They bother laughed while making them stop being invisible to Ron.

"That-that was bloody brilliant! Did you see Malfoy's face! PRICELESS!" Ron shouted and grinned at the two knowing that this trip was only going to get better.  Time passed as the three just talked and avoided being seen by other students or teachers.