Year 4 - Anger (Summer - Part 1)

A.N. - (WARNING) 

Before this chapter begins this one one of the darker chapters it mentions rape and violence a lot of it.   This is a vital chapter, but soon there is a tamer short version in the future for those who want to not read this one.

  I don't know this might even be tame to compared to what you readers read. I don't know sorry.

It will be two chapters split sooooo....enjoy the first part lol.

__________________________________________________________________

SKREE...SKREE...the swing was barely moving as the almost fourteen-year-old girl sat on it. The swing was the loudest noise in the almost deserted park.  The sun was starting to set this humid summer day. And the girl just looked out at the large stream that was just beyond a small fence to keep children away, not that it stopped some children.

This was an oddity for this girl to be out of the house.  Usually, she would be in her room or the living room reading, this day however she really needed to escape the all too silent house.  It was refreshing to actually get new scenery for once, she thought as she breathed in the humid air.

A new sound entered into the atmosphere, the girl looked and watched the familiar car pull up to her house. Sighing heavily she squeezed the swing chain before getting up walking back to her house.

Once she entered the house she walked into the kitchen where her mother was already there chopping onions. The woman looked up at her daughter.

"You're back! I saw you in the park.  I'm glad you got out honey. We are having French Onion Soup. So, it should be ready real soon," the woman smiled at her daughter.

The girl shuffled her feet a bit ready for this awkward conversation, "Mom..."

"Yes, Hermione?" She replied still focusing on cutting the onions.

She's been avoiding talking about her otherworld the entire summer and for once her parents seem calmer this summer than the others. "Do you remember that permission slip I asked you to sign last year?"

Jean's hand stopped in the middle of cutting and her hand trembled a bit, "yes..."

"Well since I do live with both my parents I have to get both your signatures...do you think you could get him to sign it?" Her questioned seemed to go off into nothingness. 

"I don't-I don't...just go ask yourself, Hermione. He's in his office doing some leftover paperwork."

Hermione dreaded this answer, but nodded anyway at her mother and started walking up the stairs.

She stopped before one of the doors and knocked quietly before entering. The man at the desk barely looked up.

"Dinner?" He questioned with no emotion.

"Not yet.  I wanted to ask you something," Hermione without wavering or emotion spoke to the man.

The man looked irritated, but dropped his pen and looked up at her. "What?"

"I need you to sign this permission slip for school," Hermione tried a small smile but came out as more of a grimace.

"No."

"What why?!"

"Because I just don't want you to go there."

"But there are book shops that can help me learn more about MY world," Hermione shocked yelled at him.

"SO YOU CAN GO RUNNING OFF WITH YOUR SO-CALLED FRIENDS DO GOD KNOWS WHAT TO PEOPLE!" 

"Look you haven't even bothered MEETING my friends! If you just sat down and LISTENED for once maybe you wouldn't be filled with this FEAR of my world. It's not like how the tele. portrays it. WE ARE NOT EVIL and we don't use ...well...most of the time, use it on people!" Hermione almost beggingly yelled.

"You're also yelling at me for going off with my friends, but you gave me permission to go with them next week to a quidditch game! Why can't you just let me go to HOGSMEADE!"

Hermione continued, "If you just sat down with my friends-parents when they pick me up, I'm sure you'll be more at ease with MY LIFE!"

"WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BECOME MORE OF THAT FREAKISH LIFE THAN YOU ALREADY ARE!" He yelled.

"BECAUSE FOR ONCE, I AM ME! I FEEL FREE THERE NOT TRAPPED! AND THAT'S THE THING I'M NOT ALWAYS A FREAK THERE! I'M A FREAK HERE! I CAN'T EVEN TALK TO ANYONE HERE WITHOUT BEING RIDICULED FOR BEING DIFFERENT! I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY CAN'T YOU ACCEPT ME!" She yelled before quieting down now. It's the most emotion she's ever soon, Ever.

"Why are you and mom so distant to me? Growing up I thought it was normal, then I see other parents even in this world...that this family... whatever it is...IS NOT NORMAL!"

"I JUST WANT TO UNDERSTAND DAD! WHY?!" Hermione finished and looked at the man as he was looking down at his desk shaking. She was about to continue yelled but he whispered out angrily.

"Don't call...me that..."

Hermione was confused as the man stood up from his desk and almost shoved her aside as he left out the door. This time Hermione was angry. She wanted answers and following him down the stairs.

"I DESERVE TO KNOW WHY!" Hermione yelled after him as he approached Jean.

Jean was deathly pale as she watched the two angry people walking no more like marching down the stairs yelling. 

"Hen-Henry?" Jean questioned as he walked up to her angrily whispering to her.

"Now..." he gritted out from his teeth to his wife. If it was possible Jean would have gone paler at his words.

Jean shook her head frantically, "No...no...please...I-I CAN'T!"

"You Will! I WILL not let that FREAK call me that ANY LONGER!" Henry finished and started towards the front door. "I will be at a motel, til she is gone back to HER WORLD," he left leaving his shaking wife.

"MOM! PLEASE JUST TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON! WHY...JUST WHAT?!" Hermione couldn't finish her sentence she was almost at her emotional limit.

"BECAUSE HE'S NOT YOUR FATHER!" Jean yelled, but Hermione didn't move a muscle and had no reaction and Jean collapsed into a chair.

"But...I think...you already knew that didn't you..." Jean barely spoke, but in the deadly silent house, it was clear as day.

Hermione didn't move nor react to what she said.

"And you want to know who and why..." Jean didn't look up and Hermione didn't say a word knowing that what Jean said was true.

"Tell me."