Year 6 - Train Rides, New Professor, and Old Professor Shock

The rest of the summer passed quickly once again and the group once again found themselves on Platform 9 3/4.

Mrs. Weasley quickly gathering Harry and Hermione in for a hug and finally turning to her two kids. Hugging them tightly.

"Please be good and please be careful."

"We will mom," Ginny whispered out before they were released from Mrs. Weasley's grip.

"I want all of you to write now and then got it!" She sternly told them almost glaring.

"Got it," the whole group echoed as everyone loaded onto the train finding a compartment. Once settled in some of the others found their way in as well, Neville, Luna, and Blaze. They all started on their own thing. Harry and Ron playing a card game. Luna and Hermione reading one of them reading the book as it laid upside down. Neville holding his toad making sure it doesn't escape once again. Blaze trying to flirt with Luna unsuccessfully.

Ginny left quickly to run to the restroom and a minute later a small boy appeared at the doorway.

"I'm-I'm looking for a Harry Potter and Neville Longbottom?"

"Yes?" Harry questioned the boy as some cards were handed to them and the boy left.

"The Slug Club?" Neville questioned.

"Oh...it's new Professor...he wants us to come up to the front compartment with our stuff," Harry stated.

"Well, this is good! Isn't it?" Ron questioned.

"Yes. You two go." Hermione said and the two nodded getting their stuff and leaving once again. After a bit of time passed Blaze poked her slightly.

"What?"

"It's just I kinda want to go check on the others. I'm worried about a certain you know." Blaze puppily pouted.

"Fine...Ron, Luna I don't mean to run out on you but we just want to check on some people."

"OKAY!" the airy voice happily replied.

While Ron looking a little bit put out, "It's fine..."

The two nodded before leaving to the back of the train. Once they arrived they found the small group, with four extra people that really not wanted but it will have to do, there.

Daphne had her head laying on Theo's shoulder. Crabbe and Goyle were stuffing their faces. Pansy and Astoria were walking quietly while trying to take sneaky looks at Malfoy. Draco was just sitting there looking tired and pure drained of everything.

"Took you guys long enough," Theo rolled his eyes at the two newcomers.

"Sorry if we knew about the extra...company we would have taken longer," Hermione said.

"Yes it has been a...surprise to us as well," Daphne coldly started turning her nose up at the four on their own table but they're close enough to hear and see everything.

As quickly as they sat down Theo and Daphne started talking about millions of things. In all honesty, Hermione tried to listen, but her focus always seemed to be going back to the blond haired tired boy who never even made a single sound during everything.

Having enough of it Hermione grabbed his arm pulling his up and out of the compartment and into an empty one where she disillusioned it and locked it. 

"What the hell Granger!"

"What the hell Malfoy!" She repeated back at him. "Don't what the hell me...what is going on with you?! You haven't spoken a single word or even wrote and barely even many messages with the coin! What is going on!"