Year 6 - Fight

It was just pure shock that kept Harry from moving at first even when the spell broke. The group of death eaters was already leaving when Harry snapped and stood up quickly.

"What are you doing?" Hermione questioned him but Harry ignored her and started running after them. Hermione had to get up and run after him. She was trying to keep up with him but was still quite behind. 

She watched as Harry ran and only stopped to curse Amycus, who was attacking Ginny. 

"Thanks."

Ron ran up to Ginny and looked at Harry was turned and started running again. 

"Where are you going?" Ron yelled after. Harry ignored everything and just ran past everyone. Harry reached the entrance where McGonagall and Lupin were battling death eaters.

Harry was already gaining on the group of death eaters heading to the forest. Hermione close behind. 

Hagrid ran out of his hut and charged towards the death eaters trying to flee. 

"YOU SCUM!"

Two of the male death eaters threw curses at him, while Bellatrix laughed coldly and turned her attention to his house. Raising her wand shouted out a curse and his hut was up in flames. Suddenly there was a howl of pain.

"FANG!" Hagrid yelled and ran back to his house not minding the curses hitting him. He reached the door and punched it down running inside. 

Harry made it to them. 

"STUPEFY!" Harry shouted pointing it directly at Snape. 

Snape easily blocked it and turned toward the boy. Harry was about to cast any other spell, but was thrown back by a spell and landed on his back.

Bellatrix laughed playfully and raised her wand at him for more "fun", in her mind.

"STOP! HE IS FOR THE DARK LORD!" Snape shouted at her. 

Bellatrix pouted and turned "You're no fun..."

Harry at this point no longer cared if he did die or not as he stood up again and started attacking Snape again. Snape didn't even fight back, just blocked the curses. This made Harry even angrier.

"FIGHT BACK! SECTU-"

"HARRY STOP!" Hermione yelled finally caught up. That's when Snape struck, right when Harry looked at her. Harry fell to the ground once again. Hermione quickly jumped and stood in front of Harry wand drawn, pointed at them all.

"OHHHHH! ANOTHER BABY IS HERE TO PLAY!" Bellatrix smirked and drew her wand again.

"I wouldn't do that. I've had some practice recently with a little spell and if you don't want to be burnt to ashes I would walk away," Hermione finished her magic crackling around her with a sense of pure black in nature at her words and the air around her, showing the true attention of how serious she was. Even Bellatrix decided the best course of action was to not say a word.

Snape nodded and took a breath, "we are done here today...we will be on our way after I say this to Potter. It's not wise to use my own spell against me...I am the half-blood prince."

Snape finished and grabbed Draco's arm, who was looking at Hermione like he needed to say something, instead he was pulled away and disappeared beyond the apparition point.

"Why did you let them go!"

"Harry we have others to worry about now...come..." Hermione pulled Harry up off the ground and they ran back to Hagrid's and started putting out the fire. Hagrid was able to get out with fang who had a few burns on him.