Year 6 - Hogsmeade Trouble

It was morning before most of the Slytherins were up, the dark greenish color of the great lake mixed with the fireplace light making an odd mix of moving colors. Hermione held up the ring into the odd light. Harry said that in the memories it was an ugly ring, but to her, it looked at home as she held it up in between her two fingers. She supposed maybe it really felt at home since it was an heirloom and finally back into the hands of the right person.

"COME ON BLAZE THEO WE HAVE TO GO!" Daphne yelled at them and Hermione quickly put the ring onto her middle finger where it fits comfortably. 

"You should know by now Daphne it takes time to make my hair this perfect," Blaze pouted.

"And you needed Theo's help with that? You're going to put a hat on anyway why bother!" Daphne complained.

"Do you see us complaining about you...you did your hair!" Blaze fired back.

Hermione rolled her eyes and interrupted the petty argument, "Where Draco?"

"Don't know haven't seen him since he, Crabbe, and Goyle left early this morning. From the rumor mill though I think Draco and Crabbe have detention. That's just rumor though." Theo said.

"Hmm...Okay, no more time to waste Hogsmeade is waiting for us by now. I have to meet Potter and Weasley soon."

"Oh, if I see Draco later I'll make sure to mention that. He might storm in for your rescue of the wonder duo there if he can escape whoever the detention teacher is," Blaze smirked.

"Please don't"

"COME ON WE HAVE TO GO SO WE CAN GET A CARRIAGE!" Daphne yelled the other three nodded then.

They arrived soon and it didn't take long for Daphne to drag Theo away for alone time and Blaze to find a few ladies to chase after. Hermione didn't mind as she was to meet the two at the Three Broomsticks. 

Once she entered she spotted the two boys. She quickly walked over and sat down. 

"I filled Ron in on everything," Harry let out as soon as she sat down.

"Oh and?"

"Bloody crazy! If He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named wasn't so...err...evil I would have felt bad for him...but I don't."

"Lovely," Hermione rolled her eyes. "Any other news?"

"Mundugus has been trying to steal some of our things Sirius is getting angry. We've even been putting wards everywhere he could touch just to be sure he stops. It's crazy," Harry was complaining. "AND..."

Hermione was really trying to listen, but something in the background caught her eye a girl coming out of the girl's restroom. The girl wasn't anyone she really recognized even if she had on the school's robes. Not only that but the way she moved was almost uncomfortable but still familiar. She racked her brain where she's seen such movement and it clicked. Quickly standing up she yelled out to the boys.

"Sorry I have to go do something really quick. See you on the way back to Hogwarts!"

She quickly left where the girl left and followed. She followed quickly watching and waiting to get into a secluded area to confront them. Soon the opportunity arose. 

"DRACO!" she called out to the girl, but she ignored the call and kept walking shoulder tensing a little. 

Hermione cursed under her breath and jog to grab her arm.

"Draco!" Hermione said again turning the supposed girl to face her glaring down at her.

"How-how did you..."