Year 4 - The Quidditch World Cup

"Come on Hermione get up!" Ginny mostly yelled while throwing a pillow at her head. Hermione sat up to glare at the girl, who just continued walking around her room getting ready.  Gronning she finally got and the got ready quickly and started down the stairs tired. 

Mrs. Weasley was in the kitchen and getting everything ready that wasn't already done the night before. "Hermione dear...there's some toast on the counter help yourself."

Hermine smiled at the woman and grabbed a piece of toast and started eating when more hurried footsteps were heard. Most of the Weasley family was down except for two people. Hermione finished her food when Molly stopped her again.

"Hermione. Do you mind making sure those two boys are up? If they aren't they are going to miss breakfast."

Hermione nodded and walked back up the stairs to Ron's room where he and Harry were sharing. She walked in and saw the two asleep, smirking she walked over to Ron and started whispering loudly, where-in his tired stated would hear clearly. "Weasley..." she waited until he moved a bit, "there's a spider on your arm..."

"WHERE!" Ron jumped out of bed waving her arm up and down scared. Harry jumped out of bed too startled at the noise. 

"What's wrong?" Harry questioned as Ron stopped waving his arms in the air like a maniac. Realizing that Hermione was there they stopped and looked at her.

"Was that necessary?" Ron questioned her and she smirked.

"Molly said if you don't get up you miss breakfast...you better get ready quickly before she decides to murder you two for being late," Hermione turned and walked out back to Ginny's room to make sure everything was packed and ready to go.

"I'm so prepared for this game! I'm positive Ireland will win!" Ginny was talking to Hermione while the two girls carry their smaller bags with them.  Hermione didn't care for the conversation, but for her friend's sake, she tries to like it.

"You're voting for Ireland I assume?" 

"OF COURSE! Best team of the year if I say so myself!" Ginny happily explained then Fred and George appeared behind them.

"I do agree with you dear sister but I wager..." 

"That while Ireland wins the seeker of Bulgaria will finish up the game," George finished.

"Hmm...I take you on that bet.  What are we wagering?" Ginny questioned.

"The dishes for the rest of the summer."

"Mum's always hassling about doing that."

Ginny smirked, "Fine. Hermione and I will take this wager!"

Hermione glared at the girl, "Wait why are you dragging me with you?"

Ginny ignored her as Ron and Harry caught up with the group with Aurthur, Bill, Charle, and Percy trail right behind them. 

"Alright, everyone! Just up the hill is the other two we are meeting!" Arthur yelled making sure everyone started moving. After the small hike up the large hill, they saw two people waiting with a large boot laying on the ground. Everyone approached them and smiled, Hermione forcing more of a half pained smile. Ginny punched her at her horrible attempt at a smile.

"AMOS! How are you this morning?" Arthur excitedly asked the big large man.

"I'm well Arthur.  Just a little tired from work yesterday.  Ms. Kettley gave our department extra paperwork since most of the department is off for the game.  Stayed up most of the night!" the man smiled lightly.

"That's Ms. Kettley for you. Never a moment of peace..." Arthur whispered and Hermione watched as under Arthur's breath he seemed to mutter something along the line of, "hag..."