Year 6 - Knotturn Alley

"So let me get this straight...Dumbledore sent you a letter?" might

"Yes..." 

"Asking you to go with him to someone's house, but won't tell you who, why, or where?"

"Um-hmm."

"He also implied that you should go back to Private Drive...even after the whole thing has already been settled for years?"

"Yes."

"And you trust him enough to still go? Harry! Are you an idiot!" Hermione finished shaking her head.

"No. I just think I should go. Besides if I don't show up by lunch at Diagon Alley then Sirius would one hundred percent hunt me and Dumbledore down. That reminds me, all the shops you get to before I get there can you get my books and other stuff?" Harry said shrugging. 

Hermione sighed not knowing how to deal with him and his way of thinking, more like not thinking in her opinion. 

"I will...but Harry I don't think it's such a good idea..."

"You're just upset that you will be at Diagon Alley with the Weasley's without me for a bit."

"It's not just that...they lost their dad I don't know what to do around them anymore really..."

"Knowing them they are going to try to show a strong face. So I say just treat them normally. They are probably tired of everyone walking on eggshells around them all the time. It will be a good chance for them. If they react not well then go for a softer tone," Harry said.

"Softer tone."

"Yes softer tone."

"HARRY!" Sirius called up to them.

"I assume your start of the day has just arrived," Hermione stated as he rolled his eyes at her as they both walked down the stairs.

"Don't worry. I'll tell you everything once I get back. Promise."

"You better. I don't want to be carrying around your books all day." Hermione said as the two appeared in front of Dumbledore and Sirius waiting for them by the door.

Sirius grabbed Harry and hugged him before Dumbledore held out his arm ready to get going.

"Bye," Harry said right before the two disappeared.

"Well, Hermione, I think that we have an appointment to be somewhere, too!" Sirius grinned down at her.

"Great..." she huffed out and the two also disapparated to Diagon Alley. 

------------

"Hey..." Hermione smiled, well-tried too since it still looked more like a grimace. 

Ginny smiled lightly back with her eyes holding sadness and tiredness from not really sleeping, "Hey. Where's Harry?"

"Dumbles took him this morning should be here by lunch."

Ginny nodded as Ron came up to them and said, "You haven't seen Fred and George's shop have you. Business is going crazy right now."

"I guess we have our first stop then," Hermione stated and the three walked to the shop that was busing with people.

Once they entered the shop they couldn't help but stare at everything frozen at the door. The rooms were filled with colors and products from the floor to the ceiling. Ron who already has been to the shop disappeared from the two girls.

Ginny's attention was soon drawn to the love potions leaving Hermione by the doorway. She just stood there for a second looking around and smirked at the Umbridge themed tiperope walk on the ceiling, when the door opened again behind her.