Year 6 - Peace or Not

"You look exhausted," Hermione said slowly sitting down next to Draco, who looked so drained that he could collapse where he sat. She knew he most likely spent as much time as he could fixing the cabinet and barely got any sleep.

"I am"

His short reply didn't hold well for her, "Come on Draco...today forget about everything, and let's go do something fun."

"I can't...you know I can't"

"You can and will. Only for today Draco...Please..."

Draco gave a nod and Hermione smirked, "finish up your lunch then and we'll get started."

"Well, then what's the plan?"

"You'll see," Hermione smirked more and decided to ignore Draco who was pestering her as he finished his food and even seemed more awake now.

As soon as he finished she got up and started walking knowing that he would follow her. They quickly and quietly got to the one-eyed witch statue and climbed down the passageway. As they walked through the tunnel Draco could help but ask, "where on earth are we going?"

Hermione rolled her eyes at the same question that was repeated over and over again, "as I said...you'll see."

They reached the end of the tunnel leading into the candy store in Hogsmeade. Hermione turned to him. 

"Listen I'm going to disillusion us. It's not really Hogsmeade visiting time for students and the village aren't really where we're going. Think of this as a midway point just need to pick up some things. What's your favorite candy?"

"What?...hmm...anything chocolate really..."

Hermione nodded at his reply and pulled out her wand and charmed them both where they mostly disappeared from most people's eyesight. They walked out of the tunnel into the shop. Draco was heading to the door while Hermione quickly snagged some pieces of candy and quickly followed Draco as they left the shop into the nice summer air.

Hermione whispered out and grabbed his arm pulling him along until they were beyond the borders of Hogsmeade where they would not be spotted. Hermione dropped the spell on them. They walked through some trees before finally entering a clearing that was recognizable. 

"Hey, this place is the meadow from last year. Where we talked to everyone at school to start the extra classes."

Hermione nodded, "it quite nice here without all the students in the way of its beauty. But this isn't where we're completely stopping."

Hermione gestured for him to follow, "just a bit father passed these trees."

"Wow, Granger...such a nice pond..." Draco sarcastically said clearly not impressed with it.

Hermione rolled her eyes and picked up her wand and cast a spell over the pond and the area around the pond. The air seemed to get colder and the water turned to smooth ice. 

Draco quirked his eyebrow, "and what's this?"

Hermione grabbed two rocks and transfigured them into small blades attaching them to her shoes with magic. "What does it look like..." She stood up and glided backward on the ice. "I'm ice skating. You could join or are you too scared."

Draco frowned at her and bent down picking up some rocks and quickly transfiguring them to blades and attaching them to his shoes. He got up and stepped onto the ice. He was shakey but luckily was able to stay upright and move super slowly to her as Hermione just glided around watching him.

"Do you happen to be good at every?" Draco grumbled once close enough. 

"Pretty much."

Draco groaned at her reply, "I'll find something one of these days..."