Year 4 - The Graveyard

Time seemed to be to slow to Hermione as she crouched behind the grave. She looks at what was happening before her eyes. The man pulled back the cloak revealing a familiar face to both Harry and Hermione, Peter Pettigrew.

"You're supposed to be in Azkaban!" Harry yelled at the man who conjured a large cauldron before Harry in the center of the circle that was created before they even arrived. 

"Potter there are a lot of people in the ministry that are not as loyal to Dumbledore than you may think. It was an easy escape," Peter taunted. "Too bad, I missed that girl since she was the one who got me locked up. I guess she was too scared and ran off," Peter let out a small mousey laugh than made both Harry and Hermione cringe at the sound.

"Now do be quiet Potter I must get this going..." Peter told Harry and silenced him as he began a ritual. Hermione couldn't help but be in awe of the ritual. Peter paced around the circle chanting as he put more and more ingredients in the pot. It was about five minutes in when he smiled a wide smile, somehow the two students it was near the end.

"Bone of his father..." Peter flicked his wand and a bone from underneath the grave Harry was on flew out and into the cauldron. "Blood of the enemy forcefully taken..." Peter walked to where Harry was trapped and grabbed his arm pulling in out some and pulled out a blade that was in his pocket. Peter cut Harry's arm deep, the blood almost covered the blade completely. Harry was screaming in pain not that anyone could hear the screams since he was silenced. Hermione took a deep breath as she saw the still screaming Potter who was in such pain couldn't pay attention to the rest of the ritual. 

"And the Flesh of his servant willingly given!"Peter raised the knife he cut Harry with and chopped off his hand as both the blood of Harry's and Peter's hand fell into the cauldron. The air became more stiff and eerie as the green potion started bubbling and Peter dropped whatever he was carrying in his arm into the potion before he collapsed on the ground screaming in pain with the silenced Harry.

The potion seemed to overflow and the liquid poured on onto the ground and from the liquid, a human-like figure formed. Soon it was completely seen before everyone; the pale white face, blood-red eyes, almost scaley skin, snake-like nostrils, hollowed cheeks, and black robes that seemed to just float with his movements. At that moment they knew exactly who this was, Voldemort.

Hermione just watched as the man felt his face and bald head, the man was bad to being his self in the world once again. He looked at the man on the ground. "Get up!" It was the voice they heard before. Petter got up and Voldemort summoned his wand and grabbed Peter's arm with the dark mark on it. The sky filled with black smoke and other people dressed in the death eater wear appeared around Voldemort. 

Voldemort studied them all and returned his attention to the still crying man, "Pettigrew, stop you're whining. Here's your reward." Voldemort pointed his wand at the man's missing hand area and a silvery shiny hand was there. Instantly the man stopped crying, "Thank you, my Lord, Thank You!" 

"Now Shut up!" Peter was quiet and walked behind the other out of sight from Voldemort. 

"My friends...so glad you could join me," Voldemort was pacing around looking at each one of his followers. "You know years and years I was missing and not a single one of you tried to find me...isn't that right...Crabbe!" Soon Voldemort cast some sort of curse removing the mask at the same time causing an immense amount of pain making the person who it was cast upon collapse.

"Goyle...Lestrange...Nott...not even you Lucius!"

Hermione wasn't surprised by this. The two seemed to have a small conversation of loyalty and Voldemort decided that it wasn't worth killing the man yet. Voldemort walked over to where Cedric laid dead. With one of his bare feet, he moved his face slightly making his visible to Voldemort. "Oh..such as shame..."