Year 5 - Plan in Action (Part 2)

The rest of the crowd got there and gathered in groups. Everyone was talking loudly to each other where no one could hear anything. Hermione stood facing the large crowd with the Slytherin's that helped her as Theo tried to get everyone's attention. 

"HEY!" Theo yelled trying to no use as no one except a few first years near the front who just glanced at them. Theo's shoulders sagged in frustration then turned to Hermione. 

Sighing she grabbed her wand and made where she was standing raise slightly with the other Slytherin's. Soon after she put her wand to her throat.

"LISTEN!" her voice boomed across the field and everyone went silent and watched her. 

She took a deep breath, "We gathered everyone here today because we as a school have a very major problem that's not going to be fixed easily...and if you already haven't guessed the problem is Umbridge."

Most of the students looked at each other and agreed with Hermione and muttering to themselves at the mention of the name Umbridge. 

"As you know SHE has stopped all magic learning at Hogwarts and I feel and I hope you all feel that this is ridiculous and unfair. We came to Hogwarts to learn magic and control what we have to learn more about OUR birthright of magic. I know it is hard to listen and agree with me a Slytherin when my attention could be wrong in your eyes, but I hope you listen to what I KNOW what we have to do!" Hermione looked around at everyone's faces knowing with that statement she gained some more trust within the student population there.

"Well, Granger...are you going to tell us?!" Ginny in the middle of the Gryffindor asked and the students became more curious and focused on her. 

She smirked, "What if I found a way we can learn everything we need to learn without the detection of Umbridge.  What is I found a way to help you all learn what we didn't learn in class because of her rules."

The student's interest peeked. Some grinned, some smirked, and some just full out whooped in joy. "How?!" Someone yelled up at her. 

"Well, we are Slytherin's and we got the curriculum of what we where to learn for ALL YEARS!" Daphne from beside her spoke.

"And we found a room the teachers don't know about and they won't be able to get to!" Theo yelled excitedly. 

"The only big question and why I gathered you here is DO YOU WANT TO DO IT? DO YOU WANT TO RECLAIM WHAT YOU DESERVE! DO YOU WANT TO WIN AGAINST THIS MINISTRY SCEEM! I'M ASKING ARE YOU WITH ME AND MANY OTHER'S!"

It was silent for a moment before Harry Potter walked closer, "Is there even really a choice, I'm with you!" 

Hermione smiled. Then there was a title wave of agreement throughout the crowd in shouts of excitement. She turned and looked at Theo, "alright it's your turn to tell them about the cursed paper they already wrote their names down and you can tell them about the gallons. Daphne makes sure to get the head of houses to tell the first and second years. make sure everyone gets a gallon and give the extras to the perfects for the first and second years."

Daphne nodded while Theo groaned, "You're making me tell them about the curse on them like I did it and not you." 

Hermione just smirked and walked over to Draco to stand by him. He smirked at her, "And you said you didn't want a stage..."

Sighing she almost decided to punch him but didn't, "Shut up..."  

He grinned at her, "Now we are finally getting somewhere..."

She looked up at the sky, "yes we are..."

Taking a deep breath of the air, finally a sign of something good in this time of darkness....

(OMG! I'm so sorry for not updating. I just got really really really really uninspired then it hit me like a train and now I have like TEN books going for me. Months of uninterest of anything then it hits is crazy!!!!   I'm truly sorry for not updating BUT I STILL STAND BY MY PROMISE OF FINISHING THIS BOOK!)  Hope you enjoy.....