Merome: Awake

>Mitch's POV<

It was times like these I remembered exactly why I loved him. When we just sat together, alone in the silence, smiling at each other like idiots. Probably after some stupid thing one of us did. His perfect hair, eyes, smile, just kept me falling for him over and over again. "Hey Mitch buddy, what do you think of a movie?" He asked. "Sure thing Jerome!" I smiled and made my way over to the couch, and let Jerome pick movie. He put one in the DVD player and took the spot next to me. The movie started, and we just sat there, silently watching. It was about half way through I broke that silence. "Biggums, you got the time?" I asked. He looked at his watch. "11:15. The movie should be over by midnight." He replied. I smiled and thanked him. "We need to have chill days more often." Jerome yawned and lay his head on my shoulder. I stared down at him. He smiled back at me, and then curled up closer to me. I put my arm over his back, pulling him towards me more. Eventually I felt his breathing slow, I knew he fell asleep. I shifted a bit so Jerome was on my lap. Then I picked him up, bridal style and carried him to his room. I placed him in his bed, and when I was about to walk away, he grabbed my arm. "Stay," he mumbled in his sleep. He pulled me, by my arm, closer to his bed. I wasn't going to leave him. I slipped into the bed beside him, and he curled up to me again, his head in the crook of my neck. "Goodnight Jerome." I whispered. I kissed the top of his head. "Goodnight Mitch." Jerome said, opening his eyes just a little bit. "Jerome! You were awake the whole time!" I whisper-yelled. "Why did you make me carry you! Why did you make me stay?" My voice drifted from mad to curious. Why did he make me stay? "Because, when I have you, Mitch, everything feels better." He said. He leaned up and connected our lips tue slightest bit, so lightly I had to glance at him to see if it was real. "I love you, Mitch." Jerome said, curling to me for the third time tonight. "I love you too Jerome, I love you too."

~-A/N-~

Rosie here! What is up? Sorry this is kinda short, I wasn't really planning to write this as fast as I did. Guys! Holy crap, this 3 chapter book has gotten 220 reads, and 7 votes! Thank you all so much! Also, I wanted to announce that my new story, will be up (Most likely) Tomorrow! It's called "Never left behind", it is a fanfic about the Pack. I hope you guys will give it a chance! Thanks everyone, and I'll talk to you all soon! Bye Doods!