Poofless: The Letter

To the dearest Pack,

I'm sorry. I know that sounds like a terrible thing to say, but I don't know what else I can say. I love him. I miss him. Don't get me wrong, I love you guys as well, more then words can say. But it was him that kept me grounded. I dealt with what I'm going through now before him, and now, I'm falling back into it without him. This time is different though; there's no being pulled back into the light from the darkness. He was my light. And each of you guys have yours, I'm just an extra weight on everyone's shoulders.

You guys were like my brothers. You were my brothers. I hope you guys won't cry over me, I don't deserve it. Tell the fans not to cry either, and that I loved them. I'll miss them all, I'll miss you guys.

Jerome; I know you'll try to stay as calm as you can and kept everyone together. But let it out occasionally, would ya? I know the others will need you, but you can use them too, sometimes. Also, do me a favor. Don't let Mitch slip away from you ;) Love you bro.

Vikk; This. Wasn't. Your. Fault. Don't blame it on yourself because I know that's what you'll try to do. Stay strong though, use the others for support of you need them. They'll be there for you, I know I never was; and I'm sorry for that. You were the try hard, over-working one, so another piece of advice: Take a break if you need it. Much love little brother.

Mitch; Stay strong, dood. I know you can do it. Of course, you should let it out occasionally, I'm sure Jerome will be there for you. When isn't he? Thank you for everything you've ever done for me, Mitch. Oh, before I forget... Keep that Bacca close. Merome needs each other more than ever now, and I know you'll help him. Love you long time, Benja.

Lachlan; I need to apologize to you in particular. I know that losing both of us is going to drain you faster then the others, and that it's harder for you because you knew us better. But you knew me well enough to know that I can't live without him. You know, little Aussie, you were always my little brother, from the day we met I knew that you were the one I'd bond with most. And you're one that I'll miss the most. Take care, Lachy.

Mat: This is gonna suck for you especially too, huh Nooch. You were one of my first friends on the Tubes, and one of my first friends anywhere else. Thank you for putting up with me for as long as you have, it meant to much to me to always have you by my side. I'm sorry thins fell the way they did. Keep safe, Mat.

Last but not least, my dearest Preston,

Yes, I know you can't read this. I get reminded of this every single day. I love you and I miss you, but I won't miss you for long. I'm coming to see you, love. The others will get along without me, I'm sure, but we sure as hell have struggled without you. Me in particular, obviously. But hey, it'll be over soon.
I never noticed how fake my smile was when I wasn't with you until now. Even when you were still alive, before that God-awful winter night when you lost control of the car, whenever I wasn't talking to you my smile was still fake. Especially now, it's completely, one-hundred percent forced.
But again, it'll be over soon. I'm on my way, I'll see you soon. I love you.

Tell everyone I didn't mention that I love them as well, Brandon and Kenny and Choco and so on. I'll miss you all. Take so much care of each other and yourselves. I love you doods to the ends of the Earth, and I'll be watching over you, him by my side. Bye boys.

~Rob <3

Rob read his note one last time, before re-folding it and putting it back in its envelope. He tossed the paper onto his bed watching it land on the sheets before he took one final breath. He kicked the chair out from under his feet.

-------------

Rob had known what he was doing, he had called nine-one-one before he stepped up into the chair. They say the cops got there only minutes after Rob took his final breath.

His fans were beyond sad, first losing Preston and then Rob, but most were okay. Poofless could be reunited in Heaven.

The boys of the Pack were indeed heartbroken, losing the sweetest and most caring brother they had. Jerome and Mitch took care of each other, like Rob had said to. Vikk did want to blame it on himself, but Lachlan flew both of them to Florida to be with Merome, and Vikk was convinced he couldn't have done anything. Lachlan stayed as stable as he could, helping the others through the hard time. It was him who ended up filming the video that told Rob's subscribers. And then there was Mat. He couldn't be with anyone, refusing any offer the others gave him to fly down to Florida. He needed his space, and thanks to it probably healed faster then the rest. Eventually he went to Florida, and slowly worked to help the others.

While he may be the only one, Rob was happy. He was with Preston again, and even though it wasn't a necessarily good place to be together, they were okay.

Eventually, everyone else was too. Friends kept the duo in their hearts, fans never lost hope that their favorite ship sailed along the clouds. It took time, but even without the famous Poofless pair, everything became okay once again.

::A/N::
Mood ~Rosie <3