Vikklan: Ten Feet Tall

A/N: Think I'm gonna start lyrics this way from now on <3

\Vikk's POV/

"Vikk? What are you doing in there?" Lachlan yelled, hearing the glass shatter on the hard wood floor. "I'm short!" I called back, sighing at the mess I know had to clean up. "Ugh, why does he even wanna deal with me?" I muttered to myself as I stepped over the broken white shards towards the broom.

I'm clumsy, and my head's a mess

I carefully swept up the pieces and there them away. Then I turned back to my enemy, the highest shelf. "Here we go again." I said, starting to reach towards the plates. "Here ya go." A hand reached over my shoulder and grabbed the plate, setting it down in front of me. "Thanks, Lachy." I said, smiling sheepishly at my overly-tall boyfriend. "Aw, Vikky," he said, lifting me up into his arms. "Next time, just ask, I'll help you. You've broken like, four already." He said with a grin, kissing my nose. "Shh." I replied, blushing slightly.

Cause you've got me growing taller every day.

"Hey, why don't we go for a walk in the park?" Lachlan asked, seeing we'd both just finished dinner. "Yeah, okay. Lemme go get my shoes." I answered, getting up from the table and walking into our bedroom. I pulled on my sneakers and grabbed both of us our sweatshirts, not knowing how long we'd be out for. "Thanks, Vikk." Lachlan smiled as I handed him his sweatshirt, walking through the kitchen door. "Ready?" I asked, taking his hand and starting towards gone front door. "Of course."

We're giants, in a little man's world. My heart is pumping up so big that it could burst.

The two of us walked from our apartment onto the busy London streets. Even at dusk, the city wasn't calm. But apart from the people hustling around the streets, tonight there was a gorgeous sunset. The sky was pink and orange streaked with blue and purple clouds. I sighed, leaning my head on Lachlan's shoulder. "Isn't it breathtaking?" Lachlan asked. I just nodded, signing again. "That right there? My reaction the fist time I saw you."

Been trying so hard not to let it show, but you've got me feeling like I'm stepping on buildings, cars and boats, I swear I could touch the sky.

"Whoa, the view of the river there." Lachlan said, pointing across the street. He took my hand and we walked across, looking over the barrier and the glistening water. "God, what I would do to touch the clouds." I said, looking towards where the sky met the water. Randomly Lachlan picked me up, and I looked at him like he was crazy. "Here, hold on." He said, carefully shifting me onto his back. "Lachy, what are you doing?" I asked. "You wanted to touch the clouds. And I figured I'd help."

Ohhhh, oh, ohhhh, I'm ten feet tall... Ohhh, oh, ohhh I'm ten feet tall.

The two of us -well, just Lachlan, because he decided to keep me on his back - walked into the nearby park, me still staring at the sky. "Is this what it's like to be tall? Because I love it." I said, smiling even though he couldn't see. "I guess I'll have to have you on top of me more often." Lachlan replied, and I could hear this smirk in his voice. I lightly smacked the top of his head. "No." Was all I said. "I'm just kidding Vikky. Kinda." He moved his head so he could look at me, a small smile on his face. "Yeah, whatever." I rolled my eyes, grinning at his stupid joke. Suddenly Lachlan stumbled forward, and yelped I made my grip on him tighter. "Sorry Vikky, I lost my balance there." He said, looking up at me apologetically. "Don't worry, Lachy. It just scared me." I answered. "Don't worry, Vikky, I'd never let you fall. You're safe in my arms, love." He said, and I couldn't help but smile. Of course I felt safe with him, he was my savior. Through the stress, the pain, and the hate, I always had Lachlan.

I'll be careful, so don't be afraid. You're safe here, no these arms won't let you break.

"Can I just... Live in a helicopter? So that I never have to come outta the clouds?" I sighed, looking up at the fading colors. "If that's what you want, Vikky. I'll get it for you somehow." Lachlan said, laying down beside me in the soft grass of the park. "I only want it if you'd be up there with me." I replied, taking his hand. "Of course. We can live among your people, my little Star." Lachlan smiled at me, and I just giggled. "Wow. Cliche. But seriously, I'll leave a note to the Sidemen and the Pack to tell them we aren't ever coming down." I said, looking back towards the navy sea of stars above me. "Hype," Lachlan's smile grew. "Let's do it."

I'll put up a sign in the clouds, so they all know that we ain't ever coming down.

"Tired, Vikky?" By now, I'd curled up into Lachlan's side, wrapping my arms around his torso and laying my head on his chest. "Mmhmm." I mumbled, yawning immediately after. "C'mon, babe." He said, sitting up and lightly pulling me up with him. "Can you hold on if I put you on my back again?" He asked, once we were standing. I nodded, so he bent down and I jumped onto his back. I slid my arms loosely around his neck while his hands gripped my thighs. "Let's get you home, Vikk." He said, and started walking. I leaned my head on his shoulder and watched the people walk by and the cars drive on as we made it to the main road.

You build me up, make me what I never was. You build me up, from nothing into something, yeah something from the dust...

I felt my back hit the mattress below me, I hadn't realized we were home. "Here we go, Vikky." He pulled off my shoes and socks, then my jeans only to replace them with pajama bottoms. Then he took my sweatshirt off, throwing it somewhere in the room. "I'll be right back, love." Lachlan whispered before walking out the door. I just lay in the silence, still feeling like I was floating. Like I was up in the clouds. Like I was ten feet tall.

Been trying so hard not to let it show, but you've got me feeling like I'm stepping on buildings, cars, and boats. I swear I could touch the sky.

Ohhhh, oh, ohhhh, I'm ten feet tall... Ohhh, oh, ohhh I'm ten feet tall.

Weigh fell into the bed beside me before I turned around to face the other direction. "Goodnight, Vikk. I love you." He whispered, kissing the top of my head. "I love you too, Lachy, and thank you." I said as I wrapped my arms around him. "Thank you? For what?" He asked. "For making me feel like I was ten feet tall."

::A/N::
Wow I'm alive lol. Sorry guys, school just started and I've already gotten the wreck. I wasn't ready, this was an RKO outta no where. Anyway enjoy a song shot with my absolute favorite song at the moment, Ten Feet Tall by Wrabel/Afrojack. I hope you all enjoyed, much love, ~Rosie <3