Soap (part 2)

Heyyy! So this part probably won't be a song shot but, I'm kinda excited/ scared what your reactions are gonna be to this...😅😂
~M💖

Prestons pov;
*still in the hospital*
Matt just please tell me he is ok, that's all I want I just want him to be o-
Matt cut me off and said Preston please I need you to calm down first,... Rob is ok it's just he can't... He paused making direct eye contact with me which made me feel uncomfortable. He can't remember much very well, when he saved you it caused him some serious brain damage. He continued.
I sat there not knowing what to do or say, I looked up at the ceiling replaying the words in my head. Wi-will he remember me? I choked.
Matts reply was not what I wanted to hear, I'm sorry to say but the chances are very slim that he will remember anyone for a while.
I wanted to scream, I wanted to rip all of the wires off me connected to machines making slow or fast paced beeps every few seconds. I wanted to run down the hallway and find Rob, there's no way that he couldn't remember me there had to be a way. Right?

Robs pov;

I opened my eyes only to see a bunch of bright things shining in my face. I tried to sit up to see where exactly I was, but when I tried a shooting sharp pain pierced my spine and my skull. I winced in pain, and someone came over telling me to lay down and try not to move much. I tried to get the words out to ask where I was but i just couldn't. She was wearing a pin that said nurse on it? I didn't know because my vision in one eye was blurred. Why couldn't I remember anything? Why am I in this place what ever it is? Why am I in so much pain?
Then the lady came over again and said something about medicine. She gave it to me and it tasted horrible but not for long, my thoughts and vision and pain all swirled into to one, staying awake just out of my reach. And I was asleep.

*time skip*

Prestons pov;
Its been a few days since I left the hospital, I feel a lot better besides the fact that I sitting in the waiting room waiting to go see Rob. Will he remember me? What will I do if he doesn't?! My heart was beating a million miles a minute. Preston? He heard a ladies voice and looked up. Rob is ready to see visitors now. She led him down a hall to a small room, Rob laying in the hospital bed hooked up to machines, bandages everywhere, staring at the ceiling helplessly. It was enough to make Preston cry, but he couldn't do this now. He went up to Rob and pulled up a chair so he could sit next to him near the bed. Hey buddy? He said softly. How are you feeling?
G-good I guess. He said stumbling over his words. That's good. I said pushing his hair out of his puffy eyes. Do you remember me Rob? The question I had been dreading asking.
I'm not sure.. He said his face emotionless.
It's me Preston. I said my voice shaking. I, I just don't know... Rob said getting frustrated with himself. At least that's all I thought it was, one of the machines started beeping faster and faster and Rob started to shake and breath more and more heavily. I was panicked and I froze. Nurses and Doctors started to rush in and everything had happened so fast that I didn't even get a chance to realize that I was getting pushed out of the room and brought back. I snapped back into reality and started to yell. NO YOU CANT DO THIS! YOU CANT TAKE ME AWAY FROM HIM NOOOOO! I couldn't imagine what I sounded like to the everyone else on this floor.

Part 3 anyone?🙃😈😏
Or have I taken this too far? Anyway sorry this took a long time for me to publish this since part one, I have a lot of things going on and I get busy a lot 😅 ilysm guys 💖 hope you liked this. ~M