NoochZaHutt: Bored

[Nooch/Mat's POV]

"And, that's it guys! Hope you all enjoyed, slap that like button, and see you all next time. Bye doods!" Jerome took us out from a video, the battle dome that we had just recorded. Jerome, Lachlan, Rob and I were on one team, and Mitch, Vikk, Preston and Brandon were on another team. The eight of us had met up in Canada and we're staying in the same house. So when the other six boys ran into mine and Rob's recording room, I almost expected it.

"GG!" Most of them yelled, dropping onto mine or Rob's bed, leaning against the wall, or jumping on mine or Rob's lap. "Why did you kill me, Robby?" Preston complained, leaning his head back on Rob's shoulder. "Because I made us win, duh." Rob answered, and Preston pouted. "Fine. They're more important than me." Preston crossed his arms over his chest. "Aw, nothing is more important than you. Except winning." Rob grinned, making Preston punch his shoulder. "Darude." "And they wonder why they have so many Poofless fangirls." Jerome said with a sigh. "Well look at you! Mitch seems perfectly happy with your arm around him and leaning on your shoulder, mate." Vikk said from the bed. "You seem perfectly happy tucked into Lachlan's neck, Vikk." Brandon commented. "Says the one sitting on Mat's lap. What's you guys' ship name?" Rob asked, looking to the other guys for help. "PeteZaNooch?" Lachlan suggested. "NoochZaHutt!" Mitch shouted. "I totally ship it." Preston added. I felt my face start to heat up, so I did my best to hide behind Brandon. So maybe I did have a small crush on my slime-best friend.... And him sitting on my lap while the others said they ship us totally wasn't helping.

"Aw, the little Nooch-Bot is blushing!" Mitch pointed, making me blush darker. "I am not!" I attempted to defend myself. "He totally is." Rob said, causing me to glare at him. "Aw, my Noochems loves me." Brandon said, taking my hands and wrapping them around his waist. I do, I thought. I really do.

The eight of us bantered around for a little while longer with the ships and whatnot, before we fell into an awkward silence. "I'm so bored." Brandon complained as I picked him up and adjusted him on my lap. "Whatdaya wanna do?" Jerome asked. "Not sit here in awkward silence, that's for sure." I answered. "If you're bored, just kiss each other." Vikk teased. "Why don't you to go fu-" "Oi! Calm down there." Lachlan me off, but Preston and Jerome both burst out laughing. "Honestly. You all should be making out." Mitch said, pointing to each pairing but his own. "What about Merome?" Rob asked, dragging out the ship name. "I wouldn't mind." Jerome wiggled his eyebrows at Mitch, who just shoved him away with a laugh. "No, you filthy stinking Bacca!" Mitch yelled, and the rest of us laughed along.

"In all seriousness, I'm extremely bored." Brandon said again after a minute. "In all seriousness, kiss." Rob said. I internally groaned, Rob wasn't helping. He was the only one who knew about my crush on Brandon; because I knew about his crush on Preston. "Fine." Brandon answered. What? Brandon turned in my lap, so his knees were on either side of me. He looked at me for a second, blue eyes staring into mine, before quickly pressing his lips on mine.

I sat stunned, paralyzed as Brandon jumped off me and walked out of the room, eyes staring at the ground. When I looked around, everyone was in the same state as me. Eyes wide, jaws dropped, except while I was staring at the door, they stared at me. "Did I... Did he... Did that just...?" Preston managed. "Whoa. Freaking NoochZaHutt strong." Lachlan said. "Uh, Mat? Nooch? You okay there?" Rob asked, half concerned but half smirking at me. I tried to talk, but I had no words. Brandon just kissed me? Well why the hell didn't I stop him from running out of the room? I stood up and ran out of the room, assuming Brandon ran to his and my room. Rob and I recorded in his shared room with Preston.

I knocked on the door, which had been locked and closed. "Brandon?" I asked. No response. "C'mon, Petey, open the door." I urged. Still no response, but I heard movement. Then, the door unlocked. I opened it, slipped into the room, and quickly shut it again behind me. Brandon was in the corner of the room, sitting on his bed. He was pressed into the space where the two walls met, his knees pulled up to his chest and face buried. "Brandon..." I sighed, walking over and sitting next to him. I could hear him softly crying, and his shoulders were shaking. "Shh, Brandon, it's alright. It's okay." I told him, pulling him into my lap and hugging him. "I'm sorry. I can't believe- I'm sorry. I get it if you hate me and all. I-" "Brandon, I can't hate you. I'm not mad. Don't be sorry." I cut him off, and he looked up at me. His blue eyes were slightly red, and his cheeks were tear stained. "Really?" He asked. I cupped my hands around his face and used my thumbs to dry his cheeks. "Of course." I answered, and he flung his arms around me. "Thank you. Thank you thank you thank you." He said into my chest. "Brandon?" I said, and he again looked up at me. I took my opportunity and kissed him. He was shocked at first, like I was, but then quickly kissed me back and wrapped his arms around my neck. I pulled him up closer to me, and I couldn't help but smile against his lips.

"Ow! Robby!" "Shut up!" "Sorry!" I heard voices over Brandon's shoulder, so I backed away from him. "I think we have an audience." I whispered, and Brandon's eyes widened. "Shit." He said, turning around. I looked up, and sure enough, the Pack was crowded in the doorway. Mitch and Preston were crouched, Jerome and Rob were standing up, Lachlan was behind Rob with Vikk on his back. "Oh, fuck off, mate." I said, glaring but smirking at the six. "So..." Mitch stood up and walked into the room, sitting at my desk. The others followed, sitting and standing in various spots around the room. "NoochZaHutt confirmed?" Lachlan asked. Brandon and I shrugged at the same time. "I guess so." Brandon said, smiling up at me. "Bout time, Mat." Rob commented, and I glared at him. "Well, you remember the deal we made prior to this trip?" I asked, smirked devilishly. "Don't even think about it." Rob pointed at me. "Someone now has a certain someone to ask a certain question to." I continued, making Rob blush. "Shut up!" Rob whined, burying his face in his hands. "Hmm, who's the lucky person, Rob?" I continued. "Stahp." He said, dragging out the word before standing up and leaving. "Ooh, I wanna know!" Preston, Lachlan, and Mitch jumped after Rob, leaving Jerome and Vikk with Brandon and I.

"You know, you really have me to thank for this." Vikk said. Brandon and I glanced at each other, then to Vikk. "How so?" I asked. "Because I was the one who suggested you guys kiss in the first place." Vikk answered with a smirk. "No way!" We heard Lachlan shout from downstairs, making Vikk perk up. "What's Rob's deal?" Jerome asked as Vikk walked out of the room to try to see what they were shouting about. "Why don't you go find out?" I asked. Jerome glared at me, but stood up and left.

"Good. I just wanted them to leave." I said as I kissed Brandon again. "By the way," Brandon grinned, meeting me half way. "Remind me to get bored more often."

::A/N::
Prompt: Person A of your OTP is bored, and and Person B says "If you're bored, you should kiss me." Person A does just that, and the look on Person B's face is priceless.

LOL NoochZaHutt is the cutest I am sorry XD Hope you all enjoyed, much love, peace out! ~Rosie <3