NoochZahHutt: Hello

Hello, it's me

"Hey Mat, it's me again..."

I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet, to go over everything

"I want to see you again... You can't avoid me forever, it's been years, Matty..."

They say that time's supposed to heal, but I ain't done much healing

"All I need is one more chance to explain everything... One more chance to tell you the truth..."

Hello, can you hear me?

"Please answer me... Just one time... Do you even get these calls, Noochems?"

I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be, when we were younger and free

"Do you ever think about the old times? They're always running through my head... All the videos with Mitch and Jerome.... The conventions with Vikk and Lachlan... Teasing Preston and Rob... I miss those days. We could do whatever we wanted."

I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet

"It's almost depressing, the way YouTube shut down... Shame how the others left us because they saw it coming. We became the Kings of that website..."

There's such a difference between us and a million miles

"You know, sometimes I think about flying out to you, just so I can stop leaving these messages... See your beautiful face again..."

Hello from the other side, I must've called a thousand times

"I honestly wonder how many of thee I've left you. I wonder if you listen. I wonder if you care."

To tell you I'm sorry, for everything that I've done, but when I call, you never seem to be home

"I don't know why I still bother. You've probably got a family now, a wife, kids... You're probably happy. I really should stop. I'll try."

Hello from the outside

"I stopped trying."

At least I can say that I've tried to tell you I'm sorry, for breaking your heart

"You do know I still love you, right? And that it never stopped? Pushing you away was a mistake... Pushing everyone away was a mistake. I'm so alone now."

But it doesn't matter, it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore

"You're probably over me completely. You probably recovered from me a week later. I probably shouldn't have let you go like I did."

Hello, how are you?

"I hope you did end up recovering from me, but at the same time I don't. I want you to be happy, I really do. But I want you to answer me once, telling me you love me and how you want to be with me. That way, I can tell you the same."

It's so typical of me to talk about myself, I'm sorry

"Wow, that was really selfish, huh? I'm sorry, Matty. I didn't mean it that way."

I hope that you're well... Did you ever make it out of that town where nothing ever happened?

"I know I said I wanted to fly out to you, but I don't think you'd be in that small town anymore. I hope you got out, I know how much you hated it there..."

It's no secret that the both of us are running out of time

"I don't know how much longer I can stand talking to you this way... The least you could do is answer a text."

So hello from the other side, I must've called a thousand times

"It doesn't even have to be a good answer. I just want to know you haven't... To put it simply, forgotten me. As selfish as that is. I just want to know you're okay."

To tell you I'm sorry, for everything that I've done, but when I call you never seem to be home

"Preston called me today. I nearly cried on the phone with him, just hearing his voice made me remember everything I've been trying so hard to forget. The past. The ones I left behind. You."

Hello from the outside, at least I can say that I tried to tell you I'm sorry, for breaking your heart.

"I'm so selfish when I talk to you, and I'm really sorry. But it's all true. I want to forget you, because every time I think about you my heart tears. I want to forget all the pain you've caused me, even though I'm bound to have caused you more. So, I guess I really do deserve this, don't I?"

But it doesn't matter, it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore...

"Hey... I just noticed your tweeting again. You're moving to Seattle? That's a beautiful city. I love it there. And hey, probably coincidentally, you're moving closer to me. I hope I can see you again."

Hello from the other side, I must've called a thousand times, to tell you I'm sorry, for everything that I've done

"Hey... So... I think this will be the last you'll hear from me for a while... I just... I can't keep doing this to myself. I've gotta go... Find something to focus on, instead if dwelling on you. I love you, Matthew Nuccoraine. I'll see you on the other side."

Mat knew that this was his last chance. The choice would make or break him. The choice would decide his future. The choice would save or destroy him, little by little. He picked up the phone, and after thousands of messages, finally returned Brandon's call.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Petey."

::A/N::
This song gives me life ~Rosie <3