Wooflan: Kid In Love

A/N: it's late... I'm tried... I listened to this song and started crying even tho it's the cutest you'll ever here. Emotional issues right here guys.

{Lachlan}

Well, one thing I learned was that going to senior parties as a sophomore was sorta terrifying. Thank god for my junior friends, because I wouldn't have even worked up the nerve to get out of my house for this, never mind survived the night.

And I know that we just met, and maybe this is dumb

I was alone in the corner with a soda, deciding against drinking so I could pull the drunk Vikk and Mitch home if I needed to. I could still hear music blasting from another room and people's voices carried throughout the house, but I'd found a pretty chill corner to hole up in. The only other person here was a drunk senior who was passed out.

But it feels like there was something from the moment that we touched

I was sort of enjoying my peaceful time right here, but it was soon interrupted by a brunette who didn't seem to notice me as he sat down across from where I was. After a minute, he looked up at me and jumped. "How long you been there, dude?" He asked with a laugh, running his hand up through his hair. "Since before you sat down, why?" I chuckled. "You scared me. What're you doing over here, shouldn't some hottie like you being snagging girls out there?" He nods out towards where most people are. "Um, no, because I'm not hot, and I'm not into girls." I replied with a small smile and a shrug. "You're sure as hell hot. But hey, another homo. Twins, dude." He fist-bumped me, and I laughed.

Cause it's alright, it's alright, I wanna make you mine

"So, hottie, what's your name?" He asked after a minute. "I'm Lachlan, and you are?" "Rob." "It's very nice to meet you, Rob. And by the way, you're quite attractive yourself." He smiled at me and stood up. "Why thank you, Lachy. Now,whatcha say we ditch this place and head back to mine?" He held his hand out for me to take.

The way your lighting up the room caught the corner of my eye

Did I want to? This perfect stranger was inviting me to his place after knowing him for barely five minutes. Plus, Vikk and Mitch probably wouldn't get home without me. But Rob... I couldn't turn him down. I reached up and took his hand, standing.

We can both sneak out the back, we don't have to say goodbye

"Wow, Rob. You're short." I teased, not dropping my hand as he lead me out through the crowds. "Yeah, but you're tall. Really frickin' tall." He answered, and I grinned. "Gentle giant, Robby." "Angry elf, Lachy." We both glanced at each other, all serious for three seconds before we burst out laughing.

Cause it's alright, it's alright to waste time tonight

Rob and I walked hand in hand away from the house and towards his dorm. We talked about anything and everything on the way there, ranging from favorite food to most hated singer to hottest celebrity (we had a heated debate over Theo James and Calum Hood. Theo and I took the win). We knew each other relatively well by the end of it.

Maybe I'm just a kid in love, maybe I'm just a kid in love

He led me up to the seventh floor of a dorm building I'd never been in and then to his dorm, unlocking the door and pulling it open. He gestured me inside and I stepped in, him close behind me. "That's my side, that's my buddy Preston's." He pointed to his bed, and I went and sat on the edge with a small smile.

Oh baby, if this is what its like falling in love, then I don't ever wanna grow up

He jumped beside me and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his lap. "Remind me to thank Preston for dragging me to that party... It turned out kinda nice. I met you." He said, resting his head on my shoulder. "I'm glad that Vikk and Mitch literally dragged me out there too." I chuckled.