Poofless: Run

A/N: nature mature mature very mature smol beans run

What was I supposed to do? I loved him.

He was everything, all that I'd ever had, my only wish, the one thing I'd always dreamed of.

Was I supposed to find someone knew to chase after?

I couldn't ever do that. No matter how much makeup I had to buy, no matter how many lies I had to make up, no matter how many black eyes I got, I knew I couldn't leave.

Lachlan told me to leave. Vikk told me to get him arrested. Brandon told me to run. Mat swore he'd come and beat the shit out of Rob for me, to show him how it felt.

I told them all no.

I don't remember the first time Rob hit me. I don't remember when it became a regular thing. Is it sad to say I'm used to it? Probably.

I'll live.

Hopefully.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Robby, baby?" I called out, stepping into the living room. "Yes Pressy?" He answered, turning away from the TV to face me.

"I'm going out to meet Mitch, I'll be back soon, okay?" I asked sweetly, smiling. "Yeah..." He stood up and walked over to me, kissing me for a moment. I started to return it, but it was short lived.

Rob latched onto my hair and flung me into the wall behind us. "You really think you're leaving?" He growled, pure anger in his eyes. "Y-Yeah, I mean, no, I mean... I just w-wanted to visit Mitch before h-he left." I lower my head, waiting for the slap.

When it didn't come, I glanced up again. Bad choice. He was waiting for my eyes to meet his before he hit me. He landed the slap to my cheek, and I felt the familiar stinging sensation. "You aren't going anywhere, especially not with Mitch." He muttered, waiting for my response. "Wh-Why not?" "Because," he pulled at my hair again. "You're a dirty little whore, and I don't want you fucking Mitch behind my back." He wrapped a hand around my throat, pinning me to the wall further.

"I-I would n-never do that, R-Rob..." I choked out. He shook his head. "I've known Mitch much longer than you. He loves to take advantage of sluts like you." Rob rolled his eyes. "Rob-" "Shut up." He slapped me again. "Do I have to show you who you belong too? Show you who your master is?" He tightened his grip on my throat, looking down as he kicked my knees out from under me. The only thing keeping me upright was Rob's hand around my neck.

"N-No, sir. I b-belong to you." I stuttered out. I wasn't in the mood for 'sex', if you could even call it that.

"Good." He stepped away from me completely, letting me drop to the floor. I sucked in air fast, trying to get my breathing back to normal. "Get up, slut." He once again rolled his eyes at me, and I stood up quickly. "Cancel on Mitch. Now. I want to watch." I nodded, messaging Mitch and telling him something else popped up. Rob seemed satisfied, so he turned and sat back on the couch, attention shifting back to his TV show. I dropped my head and slip out of the room.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I almost had it. I was so close. Once Rob was paying no attention to me, I had texted Mitch to pick me up, but park a little ways down the street. I told Rob I was going out for groceries, and headed for the door. Right as my hand touched the doorknob, something else hit me in the back of the head. Hard.

I passed out.

I couldn't run.

::A/N::
Short and upsetting because I'm pissed and have a habit of taking my anger out on Preston and/or NoochZahHutt. :) much love as always, thanks for putting up with me, ~Rosie <3