TBNRHutt: Sweatshirts

A/N: TBNRHutt fluff for Glader_ToyBonnie because she did one and I wanted to add to the cuteness of this ship because it's FUDGING ADORABLE MATE XD ~Rosie <3

%Brandon's POV%

I was curled up on the couch with Preston's sweatshirt, just with my eyes closed and enjoying my moment. I inhaled the scent of the sweatshirt, which smelled like Preston, and I had the bottom pulled over my knees and the sleeves over my hands. In other words, I was perfectly happy in my peaceful moment.

"Brandon?!" A voice yelled, destroying any tranquility I had. "Preston?!" I yelled back. "Do you know where my grey sweatshirt is?!" He called back. I grinned to myself and looked down, seeing what he was looking for is what I was wrapped up in. "One second, I'll help you!" I said, jumping off the couch and running upstairs to our shared bedroom.

I snuck in quietly, finding Preston searching the closet. "Preston!" I yelled, and started running towards him. Right as he turned around, I jumped into his arms, making him fumble to catch me. He stumbled a bit, and then backed me into the wall to support me. He smiled at me, and I started kissing all around his face, from his forehead to his cheeks to his chin. Preston started laughing that beautiful laugh of his, and I continued. "I found your sweatshirt." I commented when he pulled away for a second. I put my sleeve covered hands on the sides of his face, smiling. "And it's very comfortable. " I said, before bringing his face forward and meeting his lips with mine.

Preston smiled against my lips, making me smile back. He casually swiped his tongue across my bottom lip, and deciding I didn't want to fight him I let him in. He had me pinned against the wall already, so denying probably wasn't a smart choice. His tongue slipped into my mouth and roamed every inch of it, occasionally licking along my tongue as well. In return I started sucking on his tongue, which caused him to moan. I grinned slightly, and then Preston pulled away. He grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head, then started kissing down my jawline and to my neck. He kisses around my neck before hitting the one spot that made me try to hold back moaning. "Brandon, don't you dare." He mumbled against my skin, making me shiver. "Don't hold it back, baby." Preston continued, going back to my sweet spot and sucking and nibbling on it. I let one moan slip, and Preston smiled against my neck. He didn't let up and I kept moaning, his lips on my skin was pure bliss.

Preston dropped my hands and I stated pulling at his teeshirt, wanting it gone. He let me pull it over his head, and my hands immediately fell to his chest and abs, moving around them. Then he went to take my -well, really his- sweatshirt off me, and I helped him pull it off me, leaving me shirtless. Hey, Preston's sweatshirt was soft, and I sure didn't think this was about to happen. He smirked, putting the sweatshirt back over his head as he pinned my wrists above me head again. "Got my sweatshirt back." He said, leaving one hand to hold my arms and the other trailing over my stomach. I just pouted, trying to find a way to shrink down so he wouldn't see my stomach anymore. "Oi, c'mon Petey, don't hide from me, your gorgeous as you are." Preston smiled at me, using my arms to pull me up so I stood straight. He quickly leaned in and kissed me again, dropping my arms and putting his behind me so he could keep me upright as he walked away from the wall.

He dropped me on the bed and then curled up next to me, wrapping his arms around my bare torso. I cuddled into him, a sudden chill sweeping over me. "Are you cold? You're shivering, babe." Preston noticed, and I slightly nodded. "A little bit." Preston pulled the sweatshirt off him and slipped it over my head, and I stopped shaking immediately. "You can keep that, by the way. It's adorably cute how it fits you." Preston smiled. "Uh, it doesn't fit me." I replied. "Exactly." He answered, pulling me closer to him. "I love this sweatshirt." I said, looking up to kiss his lips with a grin. "I love you, along with my sweatshirt, but what I love most is you in my sweatshirt." Preston smiled back. I smiled again, leaning my head on his chest as I whispered "I love you too."

::A/N::
:D ~Rosie <3