Ayden: Sick Day

A/N: My OTP my OTP my OTP my OTP
I have zero regret for this ship :)

§•Brayden•§

I've been tossing and turning all night, and I can see the sun coming up now.

It's too bright.

In our bed in our Seattle penthouse, the sun didn't touch Adam, but it was at the perfect angle to blind me.

Fantastic.

"Addy..." I whispered, poking his ribs. "Go back to sleep, baby boy." He mumbles, turning his back to me. "A-A-..." I sneeze, cutting of my sentence. "Adam, I think I'm sick." I sighed, holding my head.

"Aw, Bray..." He turned back to me, wrapping his arms around my torso. "I'll take care of you, okay? I'll take the day off and stay here." He cooed, setting a hand on my face and running his thumb over my cheekbone. "I can take care of myself. I just wanted to tell you, 'cause... I don't know." I protested weakly.

To be honest, I wouldn't mind Adam staying home with me, mainly because of the fact that he'll baby me and cuddle me and love me all day. Just the two of us, nothing else to get in the way.

"No, I'll stay home. Ross or Red can cover my shift." He told me, and that seemed to settle it. "Let me just go call for the both of us, okay? I'll be right back." He slowly let me go, and stood to grab his phone off the nightstand. I heard him start talking to his boss, Max, as he stepped out of the room.

I curled myself under the comforter and sheets, the realized I was still cold. I started to reach for one of the big, fuzzy blankets under the bed, barely poking my hand out to reach.

Adam came back in then, chuckling. "Brayden, I'll get it." He grabbed the blue blanket and tossed it over me, and I instantly curled into it. He bent down and ran a hand through my hair, pressing a kiss to my forehead. I leaned into it, making him smile. "You're still my little kitty..." He said, using my nickname. I blushed and nodded. "Some things never change. But then again, I don't really want them too." He kissed my head again, and I responded with a sneeze.

Adam laughed again. "I'll go get you some medicine and a little breakfast. Stay there." I nodded. It's not like I really had much to do, anyway.

He soon returned with a glass of water, some pills, and a plate of buttered toast. "Here you go, kitten..." He set the plate down on my nightstand and gestured for me to sit up slightly so I could take the medicine.

I slowly swallowed the pills - my throat was one of the many things hurting - and smiled weakly at him. "Thank you, Addy." "Don't thank me. You should either eat a little or try to go to sleep, alright?" I nodded again, reaching for the toast. Adam set it on my lap, so I began eating.

I ate three pieces before I couldn't anymore, so I laid back down. "Get some sleep, baby boy. I'll be in the other room when you wake up. "No, wait..." My voice had gotten progressively higher as my nose became stuffy.

Adam turned to me, questioning. "Do you need anything?" He asked, and I nodded. "You..." I wanted him to come cuddle me. I raised my arms to him, making him smile and nod.

He walked over and slipped into bed behind me, spooning me and wrapping his arms around my waist. "Thank you." I squeaked, my throat screwing up and making my voice go weird.

Adam laughed, pulling my closer. "I love you, anytime. Now, get some sleep, okay kitten?" He whispered as he pressed his lips to the back of my neck.

"You... You'll be here?" I yawn, and he nods. "Of course. I wouldn't leave you." He replied, starting to play with my hair.

He knew that instantly made me melt.

I was able to mumble one more 'I love you' before I passed out in his arms.

-•-

I woke up cold, which was strange. I had layers upon layers of blankets on top of me, why was I cold?

My head began hurting as well, right when I realized that Adam was gone.

"A-Addy?" I shakily called out, my voice weak. "You still h-home?" I sneezed, and the door opened again.

"Hi, Bray. Sorry, I just had to make a call for work, and I was going to make you some dinner..." "Dinner? What time is it?" I asked. "It's about five." He chuckled, sitting down on the edge of the bed. "Don't worry about anything, I got the kids, I'll take them to get dinner-" "The kids!" I facepalmed.

I forgot about my own children.

"They're just outside, Ife was showing Nirvan how to draw something or other." He chuckled, running a hand through my hair. "I can bring them in, if you want. They've been missing you all day." I nodded, and he stood up t

Adam came back in a moment with a three year old boy from the Philippines - my son adorable Nirvan - in his arms, and a five year old African girl by his side, my beautiful daughter Ife.

So what? We didn't look the same. But I didn't love them any less.

"Hi, little man..." I smiled as Adam set Nirvan in my lap. "Hi dad." He replied shortly, curling into my chest. "And, hello, lovely." I said Ife, taking her hand and kissing her knuckles.

"What's wrong, dad? Are you okay?" Ife asked, cocking her head at me. Adam suddenly swept her up and set her on his lap, next to Nirvan and I.

"Just the flu catching me, dear..." I told her, and she frowned. "Are Nirvan and Dadam gonna get sick too?" She asked, looking up at Adam. He was just grinning at the use of his name.

"Probably not, he'll take care of you two and then me, so I'll get better and you two don't catch it." I replied, and she nodded. "Okay! I don't want you to be hurt." She chirped. I smiled, she was so sweet.

I looked down, realizing Nirvan was asleep in my lap. "Aww, little dude..." Adam cooed, looking over at Nirvan. "He's so adorable." I smiled, and the looked at Ife. "And you, my lovely, are gorgeous." She smiled sheepishly, leaning back into Adam.

See this, this was nice. Having my entire family just here, just relaxing and being together.

Best sick day ever.

::A/N::
Will someone be the Adam to my Brayden right now because I am sick as frick pls halp
Much love as always, ~Rosie <3

P.S. Sorry if any typos I was a little bit lazy and didn't proof it <3