TBNRCanadian/Pitch: Birthdays

I was gonna publish this at midnight but it turns out I'm tired as hell so it's 11:30 XD ~R

+Preston+

I'm twenty one.

Mitch is now twenty two.

Today's his birthday.

I can't say I've been around for most of his birthdays like Jerome has, I can't say I've seen him grow to the gorgeous man he is, but I can say that I intend to make this birthday special.

It's the first birthday where I've been his boyfriend.

I really hope he'll enjoy the day.

I love him.

. . .

I'm twenty five.

Mitch is now twenty six.

Today's his birthday.

He didn't want to do anything fancy, so I took the simple route. A moonlit walk on the beach.

Eventually, I stop, get down on one knee, offer a ring and promise him a forever.

He says yes.

I love him so much.

. . .

I'm twenty nine.

Mitch is now thirty.

Today's his birthday.

Mitch and I have been married for three years.

Today's also the day our baby, Bliss, is officially becoming ours. She's coming home and staying there, all the paperwork was done and expenses paid. Bliss has finally, truly become our daughter.

I love my family.

. . .

I'm forty two.

Mitch is forty three.

Today's his birthday.

It's the last one we get to spend with Bliss for a little while, at least, because she's going off to college. She's become this strong, beautiful young lady under Mitch and I's guide.

I love them both to death.

. . .

I'm sixty.

Mitch is sixty one.

Today's his birthday.

Today's also our new grandson Zachary's birthday. Bliss and her spouse had a child today, coincidentally on the same day as one of her father's. Mitch's smile is gorgeous, as always, when we hear the news.

I love him more than anything.

. . .

I'm ninety two.

Mitch would be ninety three.

Today's his birthday.

I promised him a lifetime, and I did my best to fulfill it. He passed away months ago. I still love him more than life itself, and I'd do anything to be able to see him again.

Mitch is my best friend, my soulmate, the love of my life...

Someday soon, we'll be together again, my sweet...

I love him, forever and always.

::A/N::
Happy birthday to my love, my best friend, the only one I've ever wanted FinalScripts 💙 I love you so much, you beautiful cactus. Hope your day is amazing.

Anyway, Rosebuds, much love as always, ~Rosie <3