Proposal Moments

I've seen lots of little 'moments' things w a bunch of different pairings and because I can't finish any of my drafts I thought this would be good lmao

Also proposals

Merome---

"Meeeeeeetch."

"No, Jerome." Mitch giggled, shoving me away lightly.

We were walking through downtown after having gone for a nice dinner, because I'm just the best little boyfriend ever. I may or may not have had other motives and chickened out. And now, I want to go get fudge from a little shop, but Mitch won't let me.

"Meeeeeeetchell." I whine again, tugging at his arm.

"Jerome. I said no. I wanna go home." He answered, pouting.

"Mitchell Donnell Ralph Hughes. I. Want. Fudge. You don't get between a man and his fudge, Mitchell. Ask Preston." I replied with a grin, and he shook his head.

"Don't use my full name, Jerome Robert Aceti." He playfully instructed, using my full name in return.

"Why not?" Yes. I had him distracted. I started towards the candy shop, him uncaring.

I had pulled him into the shop by the time he answered me. "Because I don't like the way my name sounds."

"I like the way you name sounds." I tell him as I pick up a couple pieces of fudge.

"It has no flow! And besides, do I look like a 'Mitchell Donnell Ralph'?" By now, I had stopped really paying attention to him, and had my heart eyes set on that fudge. I paid the lady at the counter and tuned back into Mitch as we walked out.

"You look like a Mitchell." I answered him from before, sticking the bag of fudge into his coat pocket.

"I do not. But whatever, I honestly can't be asked to change it."

I got a quick idea.

I grabbed his hand and turned so I was directly in front of him, and dropped down to one knee. I picked the sleek silver box from my back pocket and flipped the top open, revealing the ring.

"Would Mitchell Donnell Ralph Aceti sound better?"

. . .

NoochZahHutt---

"Okay! Bye, Matty... I love you. I'll see you soon." Petey's beautiful voice ended the call, and I smiled to myself as I hung up too. I told him I was on my to visit him again. With me still in Canada and him still in SoCal, it was hard, but hopefully with my plans it was about to get easier.

Really, I was already in California, just in a hotel room. I was preparing his secret present.

Well, when he saw it, it really wouldn't be much of a surprise, because if anyone knows the shape of a guitar, it's Brandon. It's what's inside the guitar that's important.

An engagement ring.

After all, he is only twenty, but we've been together for four years, and I just... Overthink things.

Just do it like Nike.

Sighing, I packed my things and waited until it was time to go.

When it was, I loaded all my things into my rental car and drove to his house.

He ran outside to greet me when I got there, and I had barely gotten out of my car before he tackled me in a hug.

"Mat!" He cheered, and before I could even say anything, he kissed me.